Creekside Range - Cartersville [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Creekside Range - Cartersville

Lightsped
08-07-2007, 15:27
Anyone been to Creekside? It is fairly new. They have everything from steel plates on the pistol lanes, to long range lanes for the scoped rifle shooters.

Creekside Firing Range
1669 Old Alabama Rd
Taylorsville, GA 30178

Phone: 770-634-2144

Owner is Joe Harris

All us Glockaholics should get together sometime. I am available most any Fri, Sat, or Sun.

TenMillimeter
08-09-2007, 13:48
Thanks for the heads up, neighbor. Being in Acworth, there hasn't been a decent range less than an hour away unti now. I'll have to check out this place.

Unfortunately, I'm out of commission shooting for a while, especially rifles, due to a dislocated shoulder. But, I do need to get up to speed shooting the Glocks left handed.

Bill D
08-09-2007, 18:56
www.floydcountywildlifeclub.com
This is a great club and very reasonably priced. Just outside Rome, Ga. Shooting, fishing, hunting, camping, get togethers, club house with kitchen and restrooms. $150 per year, plus application fee, both prorated. Plus a very small daily user fee. Nice web site.

SCC
09-08-2007, 16:39
yes !!! and joe harris is a real great guy to know and talk to . i make templetts for a granite com. in marietta ga. and i was going to a job and i saw the sign that said gun range and i did the 180 to go back to see time's- price of the range to shoot at the range so i could come back to shoot and it was great time and one of my buddy's gun's ar-15 did not want to shoot the ammo that he got from joe so joe came over to take a look at his gun and told him why and how to fix it thnak you joe it is a good drive from kennesaw ga. but is all worth the trip to go shoot steel keep up the good work at creek side range joe and thank's for the good time at the range :hugs: :supergrin: :thumbsup:

dana
09-11-2007, 20:46
i think that is the place right down the road from my moms house. she has been wanting me to take her there to shoot. Any idea what it costs?

SCC
09-14-2007, 18:36
Originally posted by dana
i think that is the place right down the road from my moms house. she has been wanting me to take her there to shoot. Any idea what it costs? 20.00 for the day and 150.00 a year

GlockNess
09-24-2007, 19:58
How do you get there from 113? I'll come up Chulio and go through Euharlee by Plant Bowen.

Lightsped
10-03-2007, 09:42
http://www.creeksidefiringrange.com/Directions_2.htm

GlockNess
10-04-2007, 22:42
Thanks a bunch!