Monthly Purchase Limit? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Purchase Limit?


jhomich
08-07-2007, 20:04
Does PA have a limit on how many handguns may be purchased in a month's time?

I thought that I read it's 1 per month, but can't recall.

Thanks in advance.

true believer
08-07-2007, 21:19
you can buy a 1000 guns a month if you have the money..
bob

tat2guy
08-08-2007, 11:17
Not yet.

Give the mayors enough time to hassle Ed Rendell, though.....

n3hcp
08-10-2007, 14:14
Originally posted by tat2guy
Not yet.

Give the mayors enough time to hassle Ed Rendell, though..... They don't need to hassle him. If he thought he could get it through the legislature, he would have on gun a month in a heart beat. For the matter I believe he would outlaw all guns in PA if he could.

true believer
08-10-2007, 18:18
Originally posted by n3hcp
They don't need to hassle him. If he thought he could get it through the legislature, he would have on gun a month in a heart beat. For the matter I believe he would outlaw all guns in PA if he could.


i bet he even let the cops carry slingshots since all the bad guys would send in all the illegal guns..
:laughabove: :animlol:
bob

tat2guy
08-10-2007, 21:01
I'm with ya. I'm just sayin' Street and City Council- esp. Angel Ortiz- keep pushing for Philly to be able to make it's own gun laws that are stricter than the rest of PA's. I'm sure Ed would let 'em.

bac1023
08-16-2007, 19:41
Originally posted by jhomich
Does PA have a limit on how many handguns may be purchased in a month's time?

I thought that I read it's 1 per month, but can't recall.

Thanks in advance.
If so, I broke the law many, many times!:supergrin:

FortyCaliber
09-05-2007, 21:44
I used to support one gun a month legislation...until I found out that one gun a month was a maximum, not a minimum!