Order Status Updates - Please Read [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Order Status Updates - Please Read

Eric
08-08-2007, 15:03
OK folks, I am feeling a little better so I dived into membership orders still pending today. All paid pending membership orders have been processed and you should have received an email of the status update. All updated orders will have a status of 'Processing - Something'. Something being whatever level of membership you ordered. The orders will remain in this status until the paid tier goes live and the membership status of everyone is updated on the site.

If you did not get an order status update email, you can go to http://shop.glocktalk.com/ and use the 'My Account' link near the upper right corner to log into your account. You can then review your order history to check your order status and see if I left any comments. If you did not get the email and your order has been updated, you need to make sure that there isn't a spam blocker anywhere on your end blocking the emails. If there is a problem with your order and you have not already contacted me, send me an email to webmaster@glocktalk.com and give me a detailed explanation of the order and the trouble you had.

I am tired and sore now, so I'm going to take it easy the rest of the day. Starting tomorrow, I will begin going through all the emails I have received concerning order problems. I am going to try to get them all taken care of by the end of the week. I will also try to get at least a preliminary list of membership level-specific features of the new system posted. Bear with me a while longer. This heart attack has slowed me down a bit, but I am getting caught up. Thanks again for everyone's support. Eric

Pitmaster
08-08-2007, 19:04
I am tired and sore now, so I'm going to take it easy the rest of the day. Starting tomorrow, I will begin going through all the emails I have received concerning order problems. I am going to try to get them all taken care of by the end of the week. I will also try to get at least a preliminary list of membership level-specific features of the new system posted. Bear with me a while longer. This heart attack has slowed me down a bit, but I am getting caught up. Thanks again for everyone's support. Eric

Might I suggest that you go "GLOCKING" over the weekend with a case of ammo. :banana: :banana: :banana:

GotGlock1917
08-08-2007, 19:44
Eric, I really think you should take some time off. Seriously.

GlockMan40s&w
08-08-2007, 21:16
Eric,

Please take time for yourself, I know, I had a stroke about 6 years ago. Your health is more important.

Take it easy. :supergrin:

Critias
08-09-2007, 00:20
Thanks for the update, Eric (got my email just fine, etc, etc) -- but, sheesh, man. This stuff can wait a week or so! Go lay down for a while. We'll be okay. :)

Krysis22
08-09-2007, 02:22
For ****s sakes dude...

mind your Doctor and what they say

Slow the **** dowm or your gonna screw yourself up PERMENTLY

Jeeze...:brickwall:

Ban me for my naughty language...but

give your head a shake... you're playin with your life

Give Okie the reigns and chill for a bit

Krysis22
08-09-2007, 02:29
Somebody tie him up already...