08-10-2007, 20:57
Originally posted by kobe24888
Mga KaBOGS,

Inputs nga po kung may pahahanap kang WANTED
Bounty Hunter po ba tawag don?

Like Price?
Do you have contact?

Thanks.....

they call it nowadays in legal terms, WARRANT OFFICERS...
:supergrin:

mikol
08-10-2007, 23:12
Originally posted by saki1611
they call it nowadays in legal terms, WARRANT OFFICERS...
:supergrin:
or in "illegal" terms, vigilante.... ;) ;) :supergrin:

saki1611
08-10-2007, 23:28
kobe, seriously speaking i would suggest you file an appropriate case against the person/s. so that a warrant of arrest can be issued against the accused. if warrant has been issued, that's the time i can be a help to you...

bounty fee? tska na natin pag-usapan!

:animlol:

kobe24888
08-10-2007, 23:59
kobe, seriously speaking i would suggest you file an appropriate case against the person/s. so that a warrant of arrest can be issued against the accused. if warrant has been issued, that's the time i can be a help to you...

bounty fee? tska na natin pag-usapan!

:animlol:

Sir Saki, may warrant na.
Yung dalawang kasama niya nahuli na. Naghi-hearing na.

Kinly refer to my other thread.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=736637

3kings
08-11-2007, 01:44
if im not mistaken, a warrant has a validity period. tama ba saki?

saki1611
08-11-2007, 07:31
Originally posted by 3kings
if im not mistaken, a warrant has a validity period. tama ba saki?

nope. warrant has no expiration, for as long as it is not served it is valid. the 10 days period is the extent time given to serve the warrant of arrest. in which case after 10 days the warrant was not served, a photocopy of the said warrant should return and notify in writing the issuing court why the warrant was not served. yet the said warrant of arrest is still outstanding, and can be served anytime of the day and any day of the week. take note, there's no prohibition in serving the WA in sundays and holidays nor after office hours. hope this will help you guys...

boni
08-11-2007, 08:44
ipa katay mo na lng sir. hehehe joke!:supergrin:

vega
08-11-2007, 15:35
Originally posted by boni
ipa katay mo na lng sir. hehehe joke!:supergrin:
Ask BOG from Malabon. ;) (J/K)

3kings
08-11-2007, 18:25
nope. warrant has no expiration, for as long as it is not served it is valid. the 10 days period is the extent time given to serve the warrant of arrest. in which case after 10 days the warrant was not served, a photocopy of the said warrant should return and notify in writing the issuing court why the warrant was not served. yet the said warrant of arrest is still outstanding, and can be served anytime of the day and any day of the week. take note, there's no prohibition in serving the WA in sundays and holidays nor after office hours. hope this will help you guys...

thanks bro for the info.

theTactician
08-11-2007, 23:11
bounty hunter? is that also similar to a vigilante? or a hired gun? assassin? just asking....

theTactician
08-11-2007, 23:16
i hope you have no intentions on killing the guy coz i mean, i would feel sorry for his family. is this the same guy whom you posted as wanted before? i saw the pic. he has a small baby in there and i just dont feel like killing him can solve things. it would be better to just put him behind bars at least his daughter/son can visit him in jail rather than visit him in a cemetery or something. just a suggestion, maybe just let the law handle it and put him to justice.
just my 2 cents.
:)

batangueno
08-11-2007, 23:19
Bounty hunter is different from vigilante, assassin, or anything of that sort. Haven't you seen the tv show "Dog the Bounty Hunter"? :)

theTactician
08-11-2007, 23:25
yeah, i saw that. just wanted to clarify things. coz in the philippines it could mean a different conotation, know what i mean? an assassin is called a hitman but a bounty hunter is a civilian whom you hire to catch a bad guy for you with a price on his head and you pay him/her once he accomplishes his mission. i know that. i just wanted to clarify. coz in the philippines it could mean, "catch the bad guy dead or alive". :)

batangueno
08-11-2007, 23:28
You're right, i see what you mean. :)

mikol
08-11-2007, 23:30
Originally posted by batangueno
Bounty hunter is different from vigilante, assassin, or anything of that sort. Haven't you seen the tv show "Dog the Bounty Hunter"? :)
sa US kasi bounty hunter/bail bondsmen nila legally pursues the wanted persons(maliban doon sa mga hitman).

dito sa pinas kasi, illegally pursues those wanted persons are "birador/hitman" or vigilantes.

sa US kasi kahit nakatakip ang mata ng katarungan "kalimitan" ang nahuhusgahan e talagang me kasalanan.(maliit man o malaki)

dito sa pinas, lantaran na ngang gumagawa ng kalokuhan, di pa rin napaparusahan.
kaya kalimitan mga taong bayan na ang gumagawa ng paraan.:sad: :sad:
aking lang pong 2centemo. :)

theTactician
08-11-2007, 23:31
yeah. well, you know how it is there.:) but in the u.s. they even have the american institute of bail and bail enforcement where they really train bounty hunters. do we have it also in the philippines like an official and legal training facility for bounty hunters?:)

Allegra
08-12-2007, 03:06
kung talgang masama loob mo
bilhin mo na yon , walang karma yan may kasalanan sayo e

joke lang , dapat tayoo'y magmahalan

MRV_G17
08-12-2007, 05:03
brod kobe24888, i know how you feel. masakit talaga mag-alaga ng ahas. but i think you have to move on. you have already filed for the suspect's arrest then let our law enforcers take care of him. look on the bright... he probably took something from you but he cannot take away the fact that you have feed his family when they hungry and give them shelter when they have no place to stay.

trust me brod, there is God, and he will reward you for such kindness you've extend to the suspect. Just like the song: God is Watching us :)

and you may ask.. what will happen to the Bad Guys?
well, if you are like me who believes in KARAM, their time will come.

proof??

1. look at one of our big shoot politician (TRA-PO). he's in our govt for a very, very long time but never did he uses his power to serve and look after the people he fooled to vote for him.

result?? he lost his house, his daughter in a fire because of a poor christmas light - which didn't passed the standard of DTI (well, probably because of lobbyist? :))

2. our barangay captain took a lot of money, a budget, for fogging - campaign against Dengue in QC. well, no fogging was done.

result?? his daughter died of dengue.

just my 2centimo bro. have a peace of mind :)

kobe24888
08-12-2007, 05:19
Originally posted by theTactician
i hope you have no intentions on killing the guy coz i mean, i would feel sorry for his family. is this the same guy whom you posted as wanted before? i saw the pic. he has a small baby in there and i just dont feel like killing him can solve things. it would be better to just put him behind bars at least his daughter/son can visit him in jail rather than visit him in a cemetery or something. just a suggestion, maybe just let the law handle it and put him to justice.
just my 2 cents.
:)

Sir Tactic,

I respect your opinion but have you read fully my thread?
Do you understand tagalog?

I said:

Mga KaBOGS,

Like Price?
Do you have contact?

English translation. (Hope I'm correct)

Fellow BOG members,

Kindly reply inputs if ever you want to locate a WANTED person?
Is Bounty Hunter the term there?

I'm ASKING a question because I'm not sure of the term "Bounty Hunter". You're the one who interpret about "killing".

Kindly read my WANTED thread also.

Particularly my reply to those who commented, especially regarding human rights.

Anyways,

I SINCERELY agree of your suggestion of not taking his life. Your right. All we want is justice. To put him in jail.
We never intend to do the justice in our hands. Killing is farthest in our mind. WE never intend to do that.

Infact, many people are advising us if ever we caught him, we have to terminate his life. But we NEVER want to. We didn't even thought about it.
We are Godfearing people. All we want is justice.

My problem regarding your reply lies in feeling sorry to his family. Yup, It's your right to feel sorry for his family. WE also pity his family. Infact, we let them live in our vacant house because the family of his wife despise him. They throw him out of their house.

But this is the problem of our society,
You feel sorry for the family's criminal but you NEVER mention you feel sorry for the victim. (FYI, the victims compose of an elder widowed sickly 75yo woman, a 55 single woman, a disabled wheelchair man w/ his wife and 2yo kid)

For a second, put yourself in our shoes, imagine trusting one person and treating him like part of your family then all of a sudden rob you by contacting dangerous people to break into your house easily by leaving the gates open and unlocked for them to freely ransack the house. This is happening all the while he's with you driving!

It's very sad and painful to be held up by unknown person, taking your your wallet and mobile phone only, how much more if you know and trust this person.

What if the hardened criminal he contacted didn't follow his plan and break into the house, high w/ drugs, with my family in it. Can they protect themselves? Can 3 women, a sickly 75yo grandmother, a disabled man defend themselves to these dangerous people? How about the 2yo baby?

In the first place, why his family is in unfortunate situation now? It's not my family DOING. It's BECAUSE of the FATHER'S own doing! Not OURS. He rob his employee, his employee who trusted him, who treated him as part of the family.

It's not US who cause his family's misery. It's his OWN doing. Not US sir.
Besides are you sure their living in dire state now, we never know if they are really living in misery with all the money they steal. Maybe their enjoying their life now. Enjoying the hard earned money of other people.

Btw, fyi, my family is in deep debt now becase of the money they steal are suppose payment for loans. Hope you feel sorry for them. I feel sad that you felt sorry for the offenders family but not US. I was disappointed you didn't even console us while feeling sad towards his family.

My only purpose in posting the WANTED thread is to narrow his movement. Maybe if you accidentally see this person, you can inform us. And secondly to warn you fellow BOGgers.. Again, we didn't intent to eradicate him. Only GOD has the right.

I'm just voicing my frustration. Hope you understand sir.

Peace...

kobe24888
08-12-2007, 05:25
Originally posted by MRV_G17
brod kobe24888, i know how you feel. masakit talaga mag-alaga ng ahas. but i think you have to move on. you have already filed for the suspect's arrest then let our law enforcers take care of him. look on the bright... he probably took something from you but he cannot take away the fact that you have feed his family when they hungry and give them shelter when they have no place to stay.

trust me brod, there is God, and he will reward you for such kindness you've extend to the suspect. Just like the song: God is Watching us :)

proof??

1. look at one of our big shoot politician (TRA-PO). he's in our govt for a very, very long time but never did he uses his power to serve and look after the people he fooled to vote for him.

result?? he lost his house, his daughter in a fire because of a poor christmas light - which didn't passed the standard of DTI (well, probably because of lobbyist? :))

2. our barangay captain took a lot of money, a budget, for fogging - campaign against Dengue in QC. well, no fogging was done.

THANKS a lot sir. Yup sir, you are right, we have already peace of mind. We already move on our lives.

I just posted the WANTED thread to narrow his movement beside it's only 2-3 weeks ago that the WARRANT ARREST for him was out. Last year pa nangyari yung crime. Hehehe

THANKS again sa advice at pagmamalasakit....

theTactician
08-12-2007, 07:21
Sir Tactic,

I said:

Mga KaBOGS,

Like Price?
Do you have contact?

English translation. (Hope I'm correct)

Fellow BOG members,

Kindly reply inputs if ever you want to locate a WANTED person?
Is Bounty Hunter the term there?

I'm ASKING a question because I'm not sure of the term "Bounty Hunter". You're the one who interpret about "killing".

Kindly read my WANTED thread also.

Particularly my my reply to those who commented especially regarding human rights.

Anyways,

I SINCERELY agree of your suggestion of not taking his life. Your right. [B] All we want is justice. To put him in jail.
We never intend to do the justice in our hands. Killing is farthest in our mind. WE never intend to do that.

Infact, many people are advising us if ever we caught him, we have to terminate his life. But we NEVER want to. We didn't even thought about it.
We are Godfearing people. All we want is justice.

My problem regarding your reply lies in feeling sorry to his family. Yup, It's you're right to feel sorry for his family. WE also pity his family. Infact, we let them live in our vacant house because the family of his wife despise him. They throw him out of their house.

But this is the problem of our society, [B/]
You feel sorry for the family's criminal but you NEVER mention you feel sorry to the victim. (FYI, the victims compose of an elder widowed sickly 75yo woman, a 55 single woman, a disabled wheelchair man w/ his wife and 2yo kid)

For a second, put yourself in our shoes, imagine trusting one person and treating him like part of your family then all of a sudden rob you by contacting dangerous people to break into your house easily by leaving the gates open and unlocked for them to freely ransack the house. [B] This is happening all the while he's with you driving! [B]

It's very sad and painful to be held up by unknown person, taking your your wallet and mobile phone only, how much more if you know and trust this person.

What if the hardened criminal he contacted didn't follow his plan and break into the house, high w/ drugs, with my family in it. Can they protect themselves? Can 3 women, a sickly 75yo grandmother, a disabled man defend themselves to these dangerou people? How about the 2yo baby?

In the first place, why his family is in unfortunate situation now? It's not my family DOING. It's BECAUSE of the FATHER'S own doing! Not my family. He rob his employee, his employee who trusted him, his employee who treated him as part of the family.

It's not US who cause his family's misery. It's his OWN doing. Not US sir. Besides are you sure their living in dire state now, we never know if they are really living in misery with all the money they steal. Maybe their enjoying their life now. Enjoying the hard earned money of other people.

Btw, fyi, my family is in deep debt now becase of the money they steal are suppose payment for loans. Hope you feel sorry for them. I feel sad that you felt sorry for the offenders family but not US. I was disappointed you didn't even console us while feeling sad to his family.

My only purpose in posting the WANTED thread is to narrow his movement. Maybe if you accidentally see this person, you can inform us. And secondly to warn you fellow BOGgers.. Again, we didn't intent to eradicate him. Only GOD has the right.

I'm just voicing my frustration. Hope you understand sir.

Peace...

ok then. it's clear now. peace.:)

charlie-xray
08-12-2007, 07:44
HUMAN RIGHTS :tongueout: :tongueout: ......HUMAN RIGHTS :tongueout: :tongueout: .......ah este hindi pala applicable for Rebels, Communist and Insurgents lang nga pala ang CHR I sit down corrected.

Bro Kobe, hope you catch this snake.

isuzu
08-12-2007, 10:43
Originally posted by charlie-xray
HUMAN RIGHTS :tongueout: :tongueout: ......HUMAN RIGHTS :tongueout: :tongueout: .......ah este hindi pala applicable for Rebels, Communist and Insurgents lang nga pala ang CHR I sit down corrected.

Kobe,

Find his weakness, offer him the bait, and he'll get caught.;)

vega
08-12-2007, 11:15

Peace...
LOL!:animlol:
That's classic.
PM sent.

kobe24888
08-12-2007, 19:36
Originally posted by vega
LOL!:animlol:
That's classic.
PM sent.

Classic ba yun? Hehehe :laughabove:

Nagtatanong lang po kasi ako kung tama yung term na Bounty Hunter.... Hehehe

Thanks for the PM... :banana:

kobe24888
08-13-2007, 19:03
Originally posted by charlie-xray

Thanks sir... Snake he is, he was, he will be!

atmarcella
08-13-2007, 22:03
kung dito sa amin yan wala na yan....

tatlong libo lang buhay ng tao dito...meron pa nga libre:rofl:

glockomolly
08-15-2007, 04:44
Originally posted by atmarcella

tatlong libo lang buhay ng tao dito...meron pa nga libre:rofl:

Sir atmarcella, san yang sa inyo? ;)

vega
08-15-2007, 06:54
Originally posted by glockomolly
Etivac ba?

boni
08-15-2007, 07:52
Originally posted by atmarcella

tatlong libo lang buhay ng tao dito...meron pa nga libre:rofl: 3k lng? therefore small time. therefore nd heavyweight. and therefore madalian lng. therefore pag tirahin madaling mahuli. hehehe joke:supergrin:

atmarcella
08-16-2007, 19:10
Originally posted by glockomolly

s tabi-tabi lang:supergrin:

quick
08-16-2007, 23:31
Classic ba yun? Hehehe :laughabove:

Nagtatanong lang po kasi ako kung tama yung term na Bounty Hunter.... Hehehe

Thanks for the PM... :banana:

i feel for you...

it was a simple question. it is kinda amazing how different people can interpret one thing in so many different ways...

anyway, i would tend to agree with sir saki. if there is already a warrant out for the BG, then i suggets you "coordinate" with the warrants division of the police station of the area where you think the BG may be found. it would be helpful if you could also provide some information on his whereabouts. if not, well, just hope and pray that there is a break through somewhere and he is seen.

oh, and don't forget the merienda for our friendly neighborhood warrant guys... :supergrin:

bunganga
08-17-2007, 02:54
Originally posted by MRV_G17
brod kobe24888, i know how you feel. ...

proof??

I too believe in karma, yun nga lang bakit pag gumana na ito, parang laging daplis?

Like in the 2 examples cited above, yung mga tunay na salarin e sina TRA-PO and Cap, pero yung nabiktima naman kuno ng karma,... hindi naman sila e, daughters nila....

mistahglock17
08-17-2007, 05:04
Originally posted by bunganga
hindi naman sila e, daughters nila....
weather-weather lang yan. pero pag tinamaan ka ng karma talagang bulls-eye.

tulad ng isang C.O. (commission officer) namin, hilig manutok ng baril kapag merong nag cut or nang gitgit sa kanya sa edsa.
one day, he encountered a pregnant woman sa parking lot ng Loyola (Marikina) na talaga super taray. well, tinukan nya rin pero sad to say... pumotok!

hayun, kahit ano sabihin or paliwanag nya na aksidente, nag-o-office sya ngayon sa loob ng rehas.:supergrin: :supergrin:

buti na lang at wala ng death-penalty that time. swerte pa rin ng loko:animlol:

vega
08-17-2007, 07:15
Originally posted by mistahglock17

one day, he encountered a pregnant woman sa parking lot ng Loyola (Marikina) na talaga super taray. well, tinukan nya rin pero sad to say... pumotok!

Yan ba yung naka Glock?

theTactician
08-18-2007, 10:33
you see thats the thing about some people who own guns, who think they are above the law, most of them are indeed rich and some are in power, and they just think that they can just point a gun at anybody and feel powerful. eto yung mga taong ubod ng yabang at napaka-arrogante. gaya ng kasabihan eh, "may makakatapat ka rin".
that guy who pointed his gun and accidentally killed that lady at loyola in marikina, should've known the rules of gun safety and that is "never point your gun at something you dont intend to shoot". siguro, coz of stupidity and itchy-trigger fingers, he pulled the trigger and killed an unarmed civilian.
it's sad how people can be so violent nowadays.
for me, guns serve for one's own personal protection and for sports only nothing more. when your life is on the line, thats when you point and shoot, rules of engagement.

s.g
08-19-2007, 07:10
Originally posted by vega
Yan ba yung naka Glock?

Naka-glock 45 cal and letter G umpisa ng surname?

charlie-xray
08-19-2007, 07:16
Bro musta, si R. G. yan diba?

Originally posted by s.g
Naka-glock 45 cal and letter G umpisa ng surname?

saki1611
08-19-2007, 07:43
you see thats the thing about some people who own guns, who think they are above the law, most of them are indeed rich and some are in power, and they just think that they can just point a gun at anybody and feel powerful. eto yung mga taong ubod ng yabang at napaka-arrogante. gaya ng kasabihan eh, "may makakatapat ka rin"...

i agree with you... and we must reflect ourselves too that we might have the same thinking and character already, as it shows the way some of our friends here suggested how to settle a problem with another problem. it's not yet too late to change our views. we have to brainwash ourselves that our gun is for self defense right at the moment you need it, as well as for sports and hobby. when the opportunity has gone to fire back, that's the time to let the rule of law intercedes.

Allegra
08-19-2007, 07:43
galleria Robinsons??
Robina gokongwei??
rolly gatmaitan??
a si ritsard gomes!!
ibulong nyo na lang kaya

theTactician
08-19-2007, 14:04
i agree with you... and we must reflect ourselves too that we might have the same thinking and character already, as it shows the way some of our friends here suggested how to settle a problem with another problem. it's not yet too late to change our views. we have to brainwash ourselves that our gun is for self defense right at the moment you need it, as well as for sports and hobby. when the opportunity has gone to fire back, that's the time to let the rule of law intercedes.

my point exactly...:) pero i still believe that all of us here, BOGS and all, still believe that there's a God up there watching everythin we do and holding us all accountable for the things we think, we do and say while we're still here in this planet...that all of us here, still believe in justice and what is right.
I hope all of us, fellow responsible gun owners dont become too proud and too arrogant to others thinking that we are better than others coz of the quantity of guns that we own. these guns should only serve the purpose of personal defense and family protection and for competitive sports.

charlie-xray
08-20-2007, 05:04
Amen bro, well said taas pa kamay ko:thumbsup::thumbsup:

my point exactly...:) pero i still believe that all of us here, BOGS and all, still believe that there's a God up there watching everythin we do and holding us all accountable for the things we think, we do and say while we're still here in this planet...that all of us here, still believe in justice and what is right.
I hope all of us, fellow responsible gun owners dont become too proud and too arrogant to others thinking that we are better than others coz of the quantity of guns that we own. these guns should only serve the purpose of personal defense and family protection and for competitive sports.