Ebay petition please sign to protect our rights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ebay petition please sign to protect our rights

FLAGLOCK19
08-11-2007, 23:49
Ebay on Monday August 13th will be making a revision to their policies on all gun parts for sale please sign to prevent this from happening. Thank you

Sign NOW!! (http://www.petitiononline.com/ebay0001/petition-sign.html)

noway
08-12-2007, 11:15
what are petitioning aganist for ? Do we have a problem with private business stating what they will allow or not on their website , which is all voluntary and paided by their members? Who are we to tell someone else what they can/can't do?

btw: their policies has nothing aganist violating our rights. It's their policy, no different than Denny's saying " NO shoes, NO shirt , NO service " ;)

If you really want todo something positive and usefull, create a gun-bay(dot)com website and provide an alternate outlet for gun sells and parts. Or just support gunbroker, gun auction types of websites to make sure their around.

just noway 2cts.....

fwiw: I've personally gotten off ebay and use gunbroker exclusively.

Gmountain
08-12-2007, 11:17
Originally posted by noway
what are petitioning aganist for ? Do we have a problem with private business stating what they will allow or not on their website , which is all voluntary and paided by their members? Who are we to tell someone else what they can/can't do?

btw: their policies has nothing aganist violating our rights. It's their policy, no different than Denny's saying " NO shoes, NO shirt , NO service " ;)

If you really want todo something positive and usefull, create a gun-bay(dot)com website and provide an alternate outlet for gun sells and parts. Or just support gunbroker, gun auction types of websites to make sure their around.

just noway 2cts.....

fwiw: I've personally gotten off ebay and use gunbroker exclusively.

I agree 100%. Well said.