where to buy in Pa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : where to buy in Pa

Doc Mac
08-15-2007, 08:25
I live in Bath PA and I'm wondering where you guys get your goodies at. Do any of you have a fave gun shop in eastern PA? Good prices and service rate tops on my wish list. thanks

Cookster
08-16-2007, 09:30
Boyer's Hardware. Slatington, PA.

Rylos1
08-16-2007, 17:19
I like Warner's Surplus in Tannersville.

Dogmeat00
08-16-2007, 18:40
Bought my first gun at Warner's Surplus, Second at Walmart and Tird and Fourth at Cabela's in Hamburg. I'm gonna check out Eagle Arms along 222 for my next one

warners surplus
08-16-2007, 22:15
Originally posted by Rylos1
I like Warner's Surplus in Tannersville.

thank you sir,
Thanks to customers like you and Dogmeat00, a little birdie told me you are getting a new shop a little closer your way;)

Dogmeat00,
Rick and his brother at Eagle are good guys. I'm sure they will treat you right. They just started running gun shows in the Allentown area also.

Rich

Rylos1
08-17-2007, 17:19
How have you been Rich? We haven't been up lately because I'm not rich.:sad:

mudfootball
08-21-2007, 06:00
another thumbs up for boyers, go once and you will feel bad ever buying from cabelas, or army navy again, my favorite part of boyers is simply the idea of buying your guns in a hardware store feels like i am in a time forgotten. not too mention it is a 3rd generation business, i dont have to shop around they are hands down the best price in eastern pa (ex. G26 @ army nav 549, boyers 479) it is like that with all stuff. no question there is a stupid one and they are more than willing to help, place truly is a breath of fresh air. just go if they dont have what you want they will get it fast and be happy to.
worth the drive from bethlehem

Dogmeat00
08-21-2007, 16:00
Originally posted by warners surplus
thank you sir,
Thanks to customers like you and Dogmeat00, a little birdie told me you are getting a new shop a little closer your way;)

Rich

:shocked: :shocked: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yourock: :yourock: :wow: :kilt: :kilt:

GMAN40
09-02-2007, 07:21
STAY AWAY FROM D&R SPORTS IN NANTICOKE AND BLOOMSBURG! They are the con artists and will rip you off any chance they can. Try Peistrks in Nanticke, they are reasonable and great to deal with.

:laughabove: