Blade-tech is near me in washington , and I need a holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blade-tech is near me in washington , and I need a holster

datruth
08-16-2007, 00:08
I see that blade-tech is near where I live, and I need a holster can I simple go to the office our do I still have to order through the catalog .

Habu
08-18-2007, 17:43
You can go to their office, I got a holster there. It's in that business park on 104th & Steele. They are very cool.

G20-IWB24/7
08-23-2007, 08:58
Yup. You can go in there and they'll have some of their items pre-made and ready to go. Some of their stuff they have to make, though. Bobby McGee is the sales manager, and he is sometimes there, but any of the girls in the front office can help you.

duncan
08-25-2007, 15:22
I work in Tacoma and called them about a possible UCH holster for my G27.

And they told me I could wait two or three weeks for them to make it for me and then I could pick it up.

Sorry guys but that is just wrong.

Other local firearms business love locals buying from them.

Sorry but I would just as easily buy from Top Gun Supply that try to pick up my holster and pay WA sales tax.

Habu
08-27-2007, 02:10
Weird, because I got my IWB for my Kimber right there at the office. I know, 5" 1911 is about as common as they come, so of course they had it in stock. I just called ahead of time, made sure they had one there, and yeah, they said I could come right on in for it.

I thought it was kind of cool to be in the place where these are made. I like Blade-Tech holsters, and have several for Glocks and 1911s. They are known and used literally the world over, so it seemed like a privilege to be "right there".

In my experience they were very nice and helpful.

Perhaps they just didn't have that particular holster for your G-27 on hand, hadn't yet manufactured another run of them or something...

Sundown
09-03-2007, 18:42
Their products are worth the wait, and even with the wait, their customer service is top notch. Super friendly people, always ready and willing to do custom work and do special orders. The long wait is due to their huge demand in the military and their backorder status at so many retailers. You may want to stop in at Bullseye in Tacoma, they have a large selection of in-stock Blade-Tek stuff.

Habu
09-03-2007, 22:02
Absolutely, big +1 for Bullseye!:thumbsup: