help me get to CREEKSIDE FIRING RANGE BATANGAS [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : help me get to CREEKSIDE FIRING RANGE BATANGAS

Mr Magnum
08-16-2007, 14:34
Howdy gunners!

Help!! how do i get to CREEKSIDE FIRING RANGE,BRGY. GUINHAWA,TUY BATANGAS?

is this open to the public? or do i hve to register as a member?
if so how much would be the rate? do they supply/sell ammos (factory loads/reloaded ammo)? is the entire range the same size as armscor in marikina?

sorry for all the questions...just need to know.

thanks and happy/safe shooting to all!

lastly....any pics of the creekside range?

JuDGe
08-16-2007, 16:11
Coming from Tagaytay, take the Highway going to Nasugbu. At the Palico, Nasugbu junction where the road forks, take a left (going right takes you to Nasugbu town proper). You will be passing the town of Tuy, keep right to bypass the town, at the boundary of Tuy and Balayan, Just BEFORE the bridge(There's a sign welcoming you to Balayan on this bridge), on your right you will see an elevated plain that looks like a truck depot up front, turn right at the entrance. If you pass the big Philsteel Plant you overshot the range and are heading towards the Balayan town proper. Back up and watch for the Boundary bridge again.
Balayan is 110 kilometers from Makati CBD and is a leisurely 2 1/2 hour drive( 1 hour 40 minutes on a fast clip)

Coming from Batangas City, take the highway passing the towns of Bauan, San Pascual, Sta.Teresita, Taal, Lemery, Calaca, and finally Balayan. Bypass the town proper keeping to your left, watch for the Big Philsteel Plant in Bgy. Munting Tubig, after 200 meters or so you will see a bridge(Boundary of Balayan and Tuy), just before the bridge, the Creekside Firing Range will be on your left.

Old pics, the range has really improved over the last couple of years.

http://crpci.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/crpci041.jpg

http://crpci.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/crpci033.jpg

Sweater
08-16-2007, 21:38
JuDGe , thanks for the direction. Will visit this range next spring.I will surely go home,my eldest daughter`s wedding. My roots are from Batangas too, Father and Mother`s side.Pure "Dugong Ala-eh" in other words.------------Sweater

Mr Magnum
08-16-2007, 21:56
JuDGe,
thanks very much for the detailed directions. appreciate it!
I have a best friend who now stays in batangas and opted to get himself a firearm and a ccw. with a gun and no range to practice with it means nothing at all.

i cant open the images you sent me though...but thanks still!!

happy & safe shooting!!

JuDGe
08-17-2007, 02:51
You're welcome guys! :supergrin:

Mr Noli Noblejas the owner and club president is a very warm and kind guy! :thumbsup:

Mr Magnum
08-17-2007, 03:12
[Mr Noli Noblejas the owner and club president is a very warm and kind guy]

looking forward to meeting him!

been searching for out of town gun ranges near manila. I envy my golfer friends who goes out of town for sport leisure and stress reliever.

if you have the time.....check this out
http://www.desertlakeshooting.com/

Im hoping some billionaire guy(s) puts up something like this in very very near future. (maybe in tagaytay or somewhere). Dont know if its gonna be feasible as an income earner though.. haven't done the math yet. hehe

Thanks again Judge!!