Bourne Ultimatum [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bourne Ultimatum


Allegra
08-19-2007, 07:34
Anyone watched it yet? Ganda, Kicks butt! parang Ouija
Pinoy martial art is well represented
Non-stop action kinakalog pa nung cinematographer yung camera sa action sequences kaya pati ikaw nabugbug din , too bad there was no sex
Watch it preferably dun sa mga nakabibinging theaters
Moby's Extreme Ways now in my ipod para feeling matt damon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZWpDpcS1E&mode=related&search=





*NitPicks ( DO NOT READ!!! , spoiler )* -









Anyone notice-
1) the surveillance teams look like......surveillance teams
2)the hard guys are using the cup and saucer stance bwahaha
3)hi tech assassins are using huge guns, was hoping it would be a little more realistic
4) This one I really hate coz it's unbelievable. Expensively trained assassins who cant pull the trigger.

Still ,other than that , love it

DA_NINJA
08-19-2007, 08:08
Saw that flicker 2 weeks ago, it got a lot of star ratings and was actually the best movie for this year's summer top grossers. They're being coached by a Filipino kali master or Filipino martial art trainer from part 1 up to this one.

Allegra
08-19-2007, 08:19
FMA looks great sa movies, I hope more to follow
How effective is it against ( bare hand ) other martial arts?

bicolano_glockr
08-19-2007, 09:09
haven't watched it yet but i've read a good review about this movie. also, i think bourne was using a glock somewhere in the film (or is it?) anyways, yeah... good fight scenes and non-stop action are what i like!

9MX
08-19-2007, 20:23
related pala siya kay Freddie Webb:animlol:

isuzu
08-19-2007, 21:49
Rush Hour 3 overtook it in the ratings, though. The Jackie Chan magic still works.;)

I'm waiting for the 3 Bourne Movie Pack. They're excellent movies.

tagaykoyan
08-20-2007, 06:35
while waiting for the Bourne movie i saw the trailer of Shoot Em Up starring Clive Owen and Monica Bellucci. gun nuts watch out!

http://www.shootemupmovie.com/

ps.
did i mention that Monica Bellucci is there?:banana: :banana: :banana:

bikethief
08-20-2007, 20:05
There's a chance for 2 more "Bourne" sequels. Robert Ludlum died while writing 2 more books and rumor has it that the narrative framework is complete. All they have to do is hire a good screenplay writer to fill in the blanks. I think one is entitled "The Bourne Legacy."

The hand-to-hand sequences are very well crafted and , yes, influenced by FMA. But these are choreographed and calculated encounters which will never happen in the real world. FMA offers a lot of useful and practical techniques although you have to see through all the smoke and mirrors gimmicks to find the real-world moves. Best way, IMHO, is to spar and throw away the techniques that you can't execute. These are the techniques that will get you killed in a fight.

One more thing, why did the assassin int the end have to rack his slide to get Bourne's attention? He was running after a fellow assassin without one in the pipe? Sabagay, cinematic license nalang 'yun.

Relax! See a movie!

Allegra
08-20-2007, 21:21
Originally posted by bikethief
There's a chance for 2 more "Bourne" sequels. Robert Ludlum died while writing 2 more books and rumor has it that the narrative framework is complete. All they have to do is hire a good screenplay writer to fill in the blanks. I think one is entitled "The Bourne Legacy."

The hand-to-hand sequences are very well crafted and , yes, influenced by FMA. But these are choreographed and calculated encounters which will never happen in the real world. FMA offers a lot of useful and practical techniques although you have to see through all the smoke and mirrors gimmicks to find the real-world moves. Best way, IMHO, is to spar and throw away the techniques that you can't execute. These are the techniques that will get you killed in a fight.

One more thing, why did the assassin int the end have to rack his slide to get Bourne's attention? He was running after a fellow assassin without one in the pipe? Sabagay, cinematic license nalang 'yun.

Relax! See a movie!


I thought Desch was a young Royce gracie hehe
I was thinking the showdown was gooing to be a grappling match

theTactician
08-21-2007, 00:20
Originally posted by 9MX
related pala siya kay Freddie Webb:animlol:


how is he related to freddie webb?

Capt.Barbel
08-21-2007, 00:32
Originally posted by theTactician
how is he related to freddie webb?

Sir, bcoz his real name in the movie is David Webb.:supergrin:

theTactician
08-21-2007, 01:43
Originally posted by Capt.Barbel
Sir, bcoz his real name in the movie is David Webb.:supergrin:


so, both him and freddie webb are also related to spud? the nba player from atlanta hawks who was then popular in the 80's during dominique wilkin's era. hehehehe:animlol:

Allegra
08-21-2007, 10:02
anyone have a knife? i think i want to slit my wrist

horge
08-21-2007, 17:21
Originally posted by Allegra
anyone have a knife? i think i want to slit my wrist


Don't do it, Allegra!
You'll miss out on the "Bourne" sequels:

"Bourne Free"
Where Jason Bourne and the
fiancee he-does-not-remember (Ms. Parsons)
try to settle in the untamed wilds of Africa.

"Bourne on the Fourth of July"
Where Jason Borne tries to recover
from lower body paralysis due to war injuries
and phenomenally bad scriptwriting.

"TransBourners"
Where Jason Bourne comes to life as
a hulking alien robot that can
shapeshift into a 16-wheeler truck.

...and many, oh-so-many more.... :)




But seriously, my wife and I really enjoyed the flick.
....and yeah, Desh did look a bit like Royce.

chocnut
08-21-2007, 18:56
"MariBourne"
Where Jason Bourne falls madly in love
with a woman who has a dog name fulgoso

:)

bikethief
08-22-2007, 02:13
" A Bourne to Remember " - Jason falls in love with a fellow assassin who cheats death time and again only to find out she has leukemia. Tragic love story and numerous MTV sequences ensue.

" Bourne Back Mountain " - Jason again falls in love with a fellow assassin (played by Ben Affleck) during a covert operation in the Himalayas.

"...you of all people should know, assassins do it from behind." - Jason Bourne

Allegra
08-22-2007, 05:49
....and I've got the script for the 4th movie!

instead of drowning Bourne in a tub of water , why dont we read him your jokes instead

saki1611
08-22-2007, 06:18
Originally posted by bikethief
There's a chance for 2 more "Bourne" sequels. Robert Ludlum died while writing 2 more books and rumor has it that the narrative framework is complete. All they have to do is hire a good screenplay writer to fill in the blanks. I think one is entitled "The Bourne Legacy."

The hand-to-hand sequences are very well crafted and , yes, influenced by FMA. But these are choreographed and calculated encounters which will never happen in the real world. FMA offers a lot of useful and practical techniques although you have to see through all the smoke and mirrors gimmicks to find the real-world moves. Best way, IMHO, is to spar and throw away the techniques that you can't execute. These are the techniques that will get you killed in a fight.

One more thing, why did the assassin int the end have to rack his slide to get Bourne's attention? He was running after a fellow assassin without one in the pipe? Sabagay, cinematic license nalang 'yun.

Relax! See a movie!

the next action movie i'll be looking forward to see sooner or later, is the movie the your're the one who directed it.:thumbsup: definitely it will not be corny or OA and it'll be more realistic when it comes to action scenes because of your background.

pagkailangan mo na extra and character actors wag mo ako kalimutan and the rest of the BOG's....:supergrin: :bluesbrothers:

nrmcolt
08-22-2007, 06:23
Originally posted by horge


"Bourne Free"
Where Jason Bourne and the
fiancee he-does-not-remember (Ms. Parsons)
try to settle in the untamed wilds of Africa.

"Bourne on the Fourth of July"
Where Jason Borne tries to recover
from lower body paralysis due to war injuries
and phenomenally bad scriptwriting.

"TransBourners"
Where Jason Bourne comes to life as
a hulking alien robot that can
shapeshift into a 16-wheeler truck.

...and many, oh-so-many more.... :)





:laughabove:

" Bourne Back Mountain " - Jason again falls in love with a fellow assassin (played by Ben Affleck) during a covert operation in the Himalayas.

"...you of all people should know, assassins do it from behind." - Jason Bourne

:aodnsb: :supergrin:

Don't forget the song "Bourne to be alive":tongueout:

9MX
08-22-2007, 07:52
Pag si bikethief ang nagdirect,malamang ang title ng movie e

BOURNE TARAT TARAT

:animlol: :supergrin:

antediluvianist
08-22-2007, 08:09
Have you read the books? I think the movies are better than the books. There was this one chapter in one of those Ludlum "Bourne" books where Bourne rows a rowboat to a big ship, all the while under fire from a bunch of bad guys on the boat. They all miss, and the passage explains that the ocean was choppy so Bourne's rowboat was rocking back and forth on the waves and was a hard target. Yeah, sure.

How about the next movie : "The Bourne Mutilation" .

4TS&W
08-22-2007, 08:14
"Bourne to be Wild"

Jason Bourne joins an outlaw motorcycle gang. Gets into meth industry.. :thumbsup:

antediluvianist
08-22-2007, 08:18
Or the movie , "Airbourne!" . Jason steps on a mine.

Allegra
08-22-2007, 08:54
Kala nyo a....

Jason defends Hawaii against Asian terrorist bombers in...
....Pearl Harbourne ( groan )

Jason becomes a pornstar in....
.....Bourne Bus

I'll go vomit now

bikethief
08-23-2007, 08:43
Saki, 9mx,

Hindi na ako gagawa ng pelikula. My idol is gone. Si Bourneando Poe Jr.!

Teka, teka. Kahit ako hindi na natawa...

Mods, feel free to bury this thread. Robert Ludlum must be turning in his grave!:rofl:

dinggaling
08-23-2007, 16:48
Originally posted by bikethief
Saki, 9mx,

Hindi na ako gagawa ng pelikula. My idol is gone. Si Bourneando Poe Jr.!

Teka, teka. Kahit ako hindi na natawa...

Mods, feel free to bury this thread. Robert Ludlum must be turning in his grave!:rofl:

ETO,MEDYO RELIGIOUS VERSION OF THE MOVIE... "BOURNE AGAIN!"

saki1611
08-23-2007, 17:09
Originally posted by bikethief
Saki, 9mx,

Hindi na ako gagawa ng pelikula. My idol is gone. Si Bourneando Poe Jr.!

Teka, teka. Kahit ako hindi na natawa...

Mods, feel free to bury this thread. Robert Ludlum must be turning in his grave!:rofl:

:laughabove: :laughabove:

that's right when became religious, he retires and find a decent job. he became a chef.... the title is BOURNE APPETIT! the people like it and became a cooking tv show, primetime!:eat: :rofl:

Duckman1975
08-27-2007, 02:55
Can anybody name all the make of the guns from Bourne identity to bourne ultimatum? the poster from the latest movie, I think he is carring a glock but can't make out what kind.

mikey177
08-27-2007, 05:08
I liked the pistol that one of the CIA guys used when they entered the CIA office, the one that had a video camera attached to it. Now that would be great for making MTVs of IPSC competitions :)

Allegra
08-27-2007, 07:04
Originally posted by mikey177
I liked the pistol that one of the CIA guys used when they entered the CIA office, the one that had a video camera attached to it. Now that would be great for making MTVs of IPSC competitions :)


It was attached to the gun?
I thought he was holding a celfone next to his gun haha

charlie-xray
08-27-2007, 07:07
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

deenoh
08-27-2007, 07:12
Originally posted by Allegra
It was attached to the gun?
I thought he was holding a celfone next to his gun haha

I think it was a cellfone nga

mariner19
08-28-2007, 03:26
it looked like it was atteched to the gun :dunno:

batangueno
08-28-2007, 07:18
I think in the movie he was using a SigPro pistol.

mikey177
08-28-2007, 23:55
Well, it looked to me like it was attached to his gun, but since it was dark and the camera movement was shaky (making clear identification difficult for me), I could be mistaken. Maybe we can resolve this when the DVD comes out :)