So... Are we shooting Thursady Night ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So... Are we shooting Thursady Night ?


Berretta9
08-21-2007, 07:18
There was some confusion on weather the Marines were invading our night for the next two weeks. I'm not sure what the outcome was. If we do shoot, whose comming ? Might be much a do about nothing if no one wants to brave the heat.

domzilla9
08-21-2007, 08:38
I'm showing up this Thursday

:shocked:

I say we challenge the Marines to an arm wreslting match for use of the bay.

B+Shooter
08-21-2007, 14:51
Originally posted by domzilla9
I'm showing up this Thursday

:shocked:

I say we challenge the Marines to an arm wreslting match for use of the bay.

I would suggest wrestling with your support hand. The Marines might rip an arm off and swing it at you.

:usmc: ;)

domzilla9
08-21-2007, 15:42
Otis says that The Marines are shooting 7 to 8 in the bay, so it looks like we're out.

Berretta9
08-21-2007, 16:06
Nope nope nope. I just talked to Win. We have our normal bay and the Marines can shoot in the other bay. They only have 3 or 4 and he said it would be no problem. Now it is important that everybody show up. We do have that space reserved and it's not fair to the range if we don't give them enough buisness to support the use of the bay. Glipsc will provide a cooler of Gator-aide and bottled water for our shooters to combat the heat while it's hot.

domzilla9
08-21-2007, 16:14
I'll be there homies!

cwshootersupply
08-21-2007, 16:36
I am in need to prove I still am the worst shooter in the place.
I will let my bud Ed know as well.
CEW

KYgundoc
08-21-2007, 17:43
I will be there.

Berretta9
08-21-2007, 18:36
It was the free Gator Aid wasn't it ???

domzilla9
08-21-2007, 18:40
Is it true that Leigh Ann is jumping out of a cake?

45gunner
08-21-2007, 19:00
I'm there.

I have never seen Leigh Ann jump out of a cake.

Is that part of the match?

45gunner
08-21-2007, 19:01
Originally posted by B+Shooter
I would suggest wrestling with your support hand. The Marines might rip an arm off and swing it at you.

:usmc: ;)

Not those old Marines.

B+Shooter
08-21-2007, 20:33
Who are they? Some retired group or league?

Berretta9
08-22-2007, 06:36
I think that would be the case. It looks like they do some sort of bulls eye thing.

Terminator2
08-22-2007, 09:26
Hey, I didn't see any gatorade there last night!
Jonathan

TreehugginGlock
08-22-2007, 12:47
Originally posted by domzilla9
Is it true that Leigh Ann is jumping out of a cake?

:cake: I like cake. But I don't do comedy. :rofl: :eyelashes:

domzilla9
08-22-2007, 14:18
Come on Leigh Ann. Think of how happy you could make those Marines.

Berretta9
08-22-2007, 17:10
Originally posted by Terminator2
Hey, I didn't see any gatorade there last night!
Jonathan
You have to come Thursday for the Gator Aide. Don't get me wrong, I like shooting with the Tuesday night crowd too. The Gator Aide is for those of us who are whimps above 90 degrees

glockguy609
08-23-2007, 09:22
Originally posted by domzilla9
Is it true that Leigh Ann is jumping out of a cake?

What kind of cake? "Devil's Food" by chance? :eat: :devildance:

TreehugginGlock
08-23-2007, 13:48
You're a naughty little devil. :devildance:

So sorry to inform you all, but it looks like the cookie crumbled for me. I won't be able to make it this afternoon. I'm feeling a quite a bit under the weather and just don't think I should share the wealth especially in the heat. I'm just going to go staight home from work and get some rest. :ambulance:

I'm hoping I can get it together, though, to make KAPS on Sunday if anyone's interested in carpooling.

Guess we'll have to do the cake dance later. Enjoy the gatorade. See you next Tuesday night.

:dancingbanana:

Berretta9
08-23-2007, 14:30
Well well well, seems you can make all the ones but your original club.

domzilla9
08-23-2007, 14:37
I guess LA has forgotten who brought her to the dance. :sad:

TreehugginGlock
08-23-2007, 17:47
Originally posted by Berretta9
Well well well, seems you can make all the ones but your original club. If you wanted to wipe the snot running down my face and share the rest of my attractive look tonight, then I would have shown up, but I didn't think that was a really good look for me. I have an image to maintain, you know. :sharon:

I'm just giving John some room to breath anyway. I know how much it hurts his feelings when I beat him. He's an old man and needs to have his time in the sun, too. :rofl:

See you the next time.

45gunner
08-23-2007, 18:05
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
If you wanted to wipe the snot running down my face and share the rest of my attractive look tonight, then I would have shown up, but I didn't think that was a really good look for me. I have an image to maintain, you know. :sharon:

I'm just giving John some room to breath anyway. I know how much it hurts his feelings when I beat him. He's an old man and needs to have his time in the sun, too. :rofl:

See you the next time.
.

45gunner
08-23-2007, 18:07
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
If you wanted to wipe the snot running down my face and share the rest of my attractive look tonight, then I would have shown up, but I didn't think that was a really good look for me. I have an image to maintain, you know. :sharon:

I'm just giving John some room to breath anyway. I know how much it hurts his feelings when I beat him. He's an old man and needs to have his time in the sun, too. :rofl:

See you the next time.

At least I make it to the match without some lame excuse.

You dont' seem to be more interested in shooting with us any more I guess your devoted to the I (D)on't (P)ractice (A)nymore league.:animlol: