Target Worlds (Cincinnati) annual Glock sale, this weekend guys. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Target Worlds (Cincinnati) annual Glock sale, this weekend guys.

Eagle1
08-22-2007, 16:43
Just thought that I would drop a note to the locals here in the Cincinnati area that Target World is having their annual Glock Days sale this weekend starting on the 24th running through the weekend. Glock reps with apparently be there and Glocks are supposed to be priced at a lower competitive rate.

elderboy02
08-22-2007, 21:03
I bought a G23 from them back when they had Glock Days. I got a decent price and a free hat :banana:

Otherwise, you can't buy from them because they cost too darn much. Although, I did get my M&P 9mm for only $429.

Eagle1
08-22-2007, 21:41
I do agree about their prices elderboy, they are high!

Brian Dover
08-23-2007, 10:24
Guess I should be courteous and get myself removed from their mailing list, nothing about the place interests me these days. Too much personnel turnover, never know the incompetence level of the counterdood waiting on you anymore.

Eagle1
08-23-2007, 11:20
I know that the place seems to be going (gone) down hill, but you can get a deal or two sometimes if you stop in at the right time. If I have decided to buy a particular gun, then the counterhood is not really going to tell me anything that I already did not know anyway. But it is iritating to stand at the counter to look at something and no one will wait on you...

Old Coastie
08-23-2007, 15:40
I would be willing to bet a Warsteiner Dunkel that you can buy any Glock they are selling for their sale price at Shooters Supply Shop in Loveland for the same price or maybe less. And, Shooters Supply will sell that pistol for the same low price all year. And on top of that you will get a big welcome when you walk in, because they know and appreciate their customers.

I do my voting with my money. It's Shooters Supply for me.

Good shooting.

elderboy02
08-23-2007, 15:51
I LOVE Shooters Supply. Dan is a great guy out there. Always willing to help and doesn't bash whatever you are looking at like the guys at TW. I just wish they could get their shooting range built and then I would never have to go to TW anymore.

Turtle Dude
08-24-2007, 15:28
well I was Dan and Marvin's attorney for the first several years of their existance and I am a big customer still. I also buy alot from TW. True, if you are a newbie at TW you might run into someone new who might not be totally up to speed but most of the guys who have been there a while are top flight. Zach, Joe C (who knows more about AK style rifles than anyone I know) CJ, Al, Jim B etc are all really good people. They have the best selection going and I find the prices competitive with the other two worthwhile shops in the area (Dan and Marvin) and Chris's One Shot in Newtown.

Joe needs to get the range in order though during the summer before the big fall rush. They lose customers by having so many lanes down.

I do hope SSS does get its lanes up and running-its an abortion that some nutcase prick tied that up so long because he had anal-compulsive anti gun phobias. I wish those two guys could sue that jerk for all the money he has cost them. We need an indoor range in cincinnati where people can shoot their AR's and AK's

elderboy02
08-24-2007, 19:48
Originally posted by Turtle Dude
well I was Dan and Marvin's attorney for the first several years of their existance and I am a big customer still. I also buy alot from TW. True, if you are a newbie at TW you might run into someone new who might not be totally up to speed but most of the guys who have been there a while are top flight. Zach, Joe C (who knows more about AK style rifles than anyone I know) CJ, Al, Jim B etc are all really good people. They have the best selection going and I find the prices competitive with the other two worthwhile shops in the area (Dan and Marvin) and Chris's One Shot in Newtown.

Joe needs to get the range in order though during the summer before the big fall rush. They lose customers by having so many lanes down.

I do hope SSS does get its lanes up and running-its an abortion that some nutcase prick tied that up so long because he had anal-compulsive anti gun phobias. I wish those two guys could sue that jerk for all the money he has cost them. We need an indoor range in cincinnati where people can shoot their AR's and AK's

Yeah, Joe C is awesome when it comes to AR-15's. He sold me mine and showed me everything about it. The owner definitely needs to fix his lanes. I don't understand why he wouldn't fix them.

feltoosj
08-26-2007, 15:58
What Target World needs is an RSO, someone to watch the lanes all day and make sure no one does anything stupid, like point a (hopefully) unloaded Thompson at my gut while walking back to the bench...

Dinho
09-24-2007, 18:50
i will only buy firearms from Loveland Shooter Supply. Such great guys, knowledgeable, friendly, honest but they wont ever just bash a gun or a brand or a style with an opinion.

i bought my first pistol on my 21st birthday from there and the welcome and treatment i received from them made me a loyal customer.

i hope they get the range up soon!

elderboy02
09-24-2007, 22:15
Originally posted by Dinho
i will only buy firearms from Loveland Shooter Supply. Such great guys, knowledgeable, friendly, honest but they wont ever just bash a gun or a brand or a style with an opinion.

i bought my first pistol on my 21st birthday from there and the welcome and treatment i received from them made me a loyal customer.

i hope they get the range up soon!

I :hearts: Shooters Supply. I have only been there once and the guys were sooooo friendly. I will definitely be going back there.

Dinho
09-25-2007, 04:39
loveland shooter supply's service was terrific when i bought my last firearm.

not only that, but their price was cheaper including the tax than another gun store around here's price by a lot.