Intermediate Level Defensive Handgun - Lexington, Va. area - Sep 28 - 30 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate Level Defensive Handgun - Lexington, Va. area - Sep 28 - 30

RandySmith
08-22-2007, 20:27
There will be an intermediate level defensive handgun course in the Lexington, Virginia area September 28 - 30.

This is a 30 hour course covering the following topics: Mindset, Conflict Avoidance, Color Codes of Awareness, Survival Stress, Identifying and using Cover and Concealment, Force Continuum / Ladder / Wheel, Boyd's (OODA) Loop, Legalities of using Force, Equipment - Holsters, Mag Carriers, etc., Basic Disarming and Retention Techniques, Drawing from a Concealment Holster, Reloading and Recovering, Tactical Movement, Searching, Flashlight Techniques, Shooting in Subdued Light, Responding to Malfunctions and Stoppages, Shooting while Moving, Engaging Multiple Threats, Moving Threats, Ballistic Wounding, Close Quarters Fighting, and more.

Please see the course syllabus (http://www.dt-concepts.com/forms/IntermediateHandgunAdd-BRSC-09-2007.pdf) or contact me directly for more information.

There are 4 openings remaining at this time.

Randy

DannyR
08-23-2007, 01:19
Randy,

That sound like a great opportunity in SW VA. I'd offer to help, but that's the weekend for the big GSSF match in Conyers, GA.

RandySmith
09-12-2007, 20:09
Thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

Good luck in Ga. - I hope you bring home a new gun!

Randy

RandySmith
09-25-2007, 22:00
There are two openings available for this class.

Randy