Silver, Gold, Platnimum, What Does it all mean? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silver, Gold, Platnimum, What Does it all mean?

john_glock_mi
08-25-2007, 06:34
Has anyone heard anything?

Once a list is published, I'll be ready to get off the fence and get a membership.

glockess56
08-28-2007, 05:13
I want to buy one of the tiers, but what does each one mean? I mean, what does a platinum get that a gold or silver doesn't? If one doesn't buy one, what does one get? What can be expected for each category? I'm confused.

USMC79to83
08-28-2007, 07:12
Here's the way I see it,

Purchasing a "Paid Membership" is (more or less) just like donating to keep this Site up and Running. If I get an enhanced search function, some more PM storage space or even a cool icon, fine. But the bottom line for me, is support of GlockTalk.

I think some of the "enhancements" with paid membership are up in the air and yet to be determined. If you have some suggestions for what you'd like to see, I'll bet Eric would be interested in hearing them!

What would you like to see in the tiered memberships??

Me, I like the search feature. Any enhancements to that would be great. Planning on selling some stuff in the classifieds soon, any help there would be cool too.

borntxn
09-07-2007, 21:24
Did some searching and can't seem to locate where it indicates the difference between the memberships.

On the order page it states, "The features and functions available for this level of membership will be posted on GT by 10 August" I know Eric is busy but making sure I didn't miss where it discusses it.

Thnx.

EverMindful
09-16-2007, 18:55
I know Eric is a busy guy and had some health problems, but...

This "by the end of the week" he talks about has turned into a month or two.

Eric
09-16-2007, 20:24
Originally posted by EverMindful
I know Eric is a busy guy and had some health problems, but...

This "by the end of the week" he talks about has turned into a month or two.

Look, I am recovering from a heart attack. I am doing the best I can to get caught up. As I sad in the email I sent out a couple of days ago, the main portion of the paid tier changeover will happen by the end of the week. Eric

js_gresham
09-17-2007, 18:01
Originally posted by Eric
As I said in the email I sent out a couple of days ago

Aye carumba. Not that you need any more grief, Eric, but I haven't seen an email since 8/8. Even checked the spam folders. :(

Originally posted by Eric
the main portion of the paid tier changeover will happen by the end of the week.

The stuff required to do all of the upgrades and conversions take their toll, Eric. Take your time, do what you need to do for yourself first. (And, if that just happens to be the upgrades and conversions, so much the better :) :tongueout: :wavey: :banana: )