Armscor Three Strike [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armscor Three Strike

chowchow
08-28-2007, 05:38
http://www.armscor.net/

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1232

anyone tried this ? small shotgun shells for self defense, ang hanep. maganda pang home defense to keep possibity of thru and thru.
sana may .45 ACP din sila.

boholglock
08-28-2007, 06:15
Yes I've tried them on my Glock 35.

Spread at 7 yards is 10-15 inches.

But i wouldn't advice it for home defense.

tagaykoyan
08-28-2007, 06:16
i bought the cal 357 version of this ammo. havent tried it yet

vega
08-28-2007, 08:22
I used to have that for my 38spl and it does make 3 holes but there's no report on stopping power. Come to think of it, does a 38spl have stopping power? It did not stop the jurementados.

tagaykoyan
08-28-2007, 23:09
no stopping power, but ballistics-free nonetheless

PMMA97
08-29-2007, 03:36
Plastic head cracks easily when testing feeding.

chowchow
08-29-2007, 08:07
Pards, pareho pala to sa CCI Stinger shotshells .22LR. thanks ss commnets nyo> Mas sigurado talaga kung ang gamit today's JHPs.

09-05-2007, 02:44
Is the Armscor Strike 3 available locally? Armscor MCS said they don't have it.

Kaiser Soze
09-05-2007, 09:32
I wouldn't recommend this for self defense, these pellets loads were made for shooting vermin like snakes, maybe rats/mice at medium to close range. I dunno what they made these 22 sized ones for...

If you shoot a determined attacker, this may blind him if you get lucky. Otherwise it will probably just piss him (or her) off.

CatsMeow
09-05-2007, 21:17
When I was in law school, there was a Supreme Court case where the accused shot somebody. The bullet wound count was more than the times he claimed to have pulled the trigger. He alleged that a certain prominent police officer, Jaylo I believe, gave him some multiple-bullet rounds and that this was what he used. Trouble was, the judge did not believe him, and convicted him of homicide, and the SC affirmed. Something to note if you ever have to use these rounds to plug somebody...

09-05-2007, 22:25
Originally posted by CatsMeow
When I was in law school, there was a Supreme Court case where the accused shot somebody. The bullet wound count was more than the times he claimed to have pulled the trigger. He alleged that a certain prominent police officer, Jaylo I believe, gave him some multiple-bullet rounds and that this was what he used. Trouble was, the judge did not believe him, and convicted him of homicide, and the SC affirmed. Something to note if you ever have to use these rounds to plug somebody...

>Wow, when you put it that way, it's really scary. Not worth it after all. Thanks.

CatsMeow
09-06-2007, 03:25
No problem. Some judges are so chicken when it comes to guns, in my experience as a former prosecutor.:supergrin:

I appeared before one judge whereby the exhibit was a policeman's issued M16; the cop's assailant tried to hack him and the bolo made a deep nick in its carrying handle. When I picked up the M16 to show it to the cop and for him to point where the bolo landed, as is my common practice I locked open the bolt (it had no mag), and the judge gave me a good wigging, as in I shouldn't handle it because I'm not qualified;:upeyes: he doesn't care if I was a reserve officer, etc. etc.:upeyes: As if I were a stranger to guns in general and M16s in particular..:upeyes: Oh well, charge to experience...

Something to be wary about when using multiple-bullet cartridges, and having to explain their use in court. And oh yes, pistol-caliber shot cartridges are for snakes, not people.

Allegra
09-06-2007, 05:35
Originally posted by vega
I used to have that for my 38spl and it does make 3 holes but there's no report on stopping power. Come to think of it, does a 38spl have stopping power? It did not stop the jurementados.

saw an escaping prisoner killed when he was shot in the butt w/ a 38 by the jail gurd
he dropped when shot , but died after awhile
Gun used was I think an armscor

Friend of mine got into a fight , shot the other w/ a +p GS 38 , center mass
The guy turned around and ran
Still alive para mag demanda

nrmcolt
09-06-2007, 06:35
Originally posted by Allegra

:supergrin:

vega
09-06-2007, 06:57
Originally posted by CatsMeow
And oh yes, pistol-caliber shot cartridges are for snakes, not people.
But some people are snake. :)

Allegra
09-06-2007, 07:18
Originally posted by Kaiser Soze
I wouldn't recommend this for self defense, these pellets loads were made for shooting vermin like snakes, maybe rats/mice at medium to close range. I dunno what they made these 22 sized ones for...

If you shoot a determined attacker, this may blind him if you get lucky. Otherwise it will probably just piss him (or her) off.

I agree
Laki ng spread to be a stopper
In my experience sa 38spl shot shell blue plastic tip
I bet a friend I could hit a popper w/ out looking
Then Tried cheating by using the shot shells
Kaso nabuko when all 3 poppers went down w/ 1 shot ( a meter apart ):)
This was from 7-10m if I remember right

chowchow
09-06-2007, 08:15
Maganda pala ito sa mga nuisance animals around , lol

CatsMeow
09-06-2007, 19:21
Originally posted by Allegra
saw an escaping prisoner killed when he was shot in the butt w/ a 38 by the jail gurd
he dropped when shot , but died after awhile
Gun used was I think an armscor

Friend of mine got into a fight , shot the other w/ a +p GS 38 , center mass

In the butt??:shocked: Well, I should not be surprised; fella probably got an infection from the kalawang in the bore of the guard's Armscor..:supergrin:

I used to load Federal Nyclad +P in my carry Taurus M85CH; when 50 rds used to cost only P600 at PBDionisio; very accurate but brutal on a snubby; gave some rounds to a guard, and he used one of them to execute a dog; blew apart the poor pooch's head...:sad:

chowchow
09-06-2007, 19:50
Pang katay nang kambeng, one to the head once tied up to a tree.