Can we buy photo eqmt on ebay? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Can we buy photo eqmt on ebay?

New_comer
09-04-2007, 04:55
I'm very much tempted to buy these hard-to-find digicam accessories on ebay-america:

Olympus CLA-4 + 2 LENS +3 FILTER+FOR SP-500 C-765 C-770

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/22001023/Images/5/lens%20filter.jpg

This set includes a Digital Optics 0.5x Wide Angle Black Lens, a Digital Optics 2x Telephoto Black Lens, a Crystal Optics 3 Pieces Multi Coated Filter Kit,
&
Olympus OEM CLA-4 Adapter To Fit The Camera In The Title

Seller is Video Camera Center with a 99.5% rating

Items cost $69.99 and $17 for shipping, roughly P4,000 all in.

Can I safely order these online? Thanks ;)

3kings
09-04-2007, 05:35
check if the shipping charge you mentioned si going to philippines.

have to factor custom taxes here around 20% of total cost

plus the exchange factor $ to Petots.

if the overall cost is almost the same as the one being sold here better get it here.

my 3cents

New_comer
09-04-2007, 05:58
Originally posted by 3kings
check if the shipping charge you mentioned is going to philippines.

have to factor custom taxes here around 20% of total cost

plus the exchange factor $ to Petots.

if the overall cost is almost the same as the one being sold here better get it here.

my 3cents

How will this be paid pala? I don't think the seller can input local tax on the items I'll order. :headscratch: I was hoping this would be the same as when I bought PDA battery at suntekstore. Wala nang hassle sa tax.

3kings
09-04-2007, 06:03
pag dating dito sa pinas. automatic yan sa post office diretso sa customs yan.

or kung fedex sila na patong ng taxes sayo

well if its a local order, then no need to pay custom taxes.

before pag more than $100 subject to custom taxes na. but lately i bought a military knife from the net around $60 chinarge na ako. nakalusot lang nung nakiusap

:)

New_comer
09-04-2007, 07:36
Hindi Fedex eh... Baka nga sa post office pa ako singilin.

Medyo nakakailang dahil baka kasi di dumating yung kalakal. Those items aren't available locally. Ginalugad ko na yung Hidalgo. Kung sa Infomaxx naman, 3x patong, yun eh kung meron.

Mahal na 'tuition' yung almost $100 para lang maka-experience ng e-commerce. :shocked:

Salamat sa comments, boss 3kings! :thumbsup:

batangueno
09-04-2007, 07:45
If there's no Fedex ask seller to ship via USPS Express Mail.

New_comer
09-04-2007, 08:20
Originally posted by batangueno
If there's no Fedex ask seller to ship via USPS Express Mail.
Here's what the shipping calculator indicated:

Shipping Method Shipping Cost
US Postal Service - First Class Mail International $16.99
US Postal Service - Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight Envelope $20.00

Is this ok? :headscratch:

batangueno
09-04-2007, 08:26
The first class mail may take a month or 2. Global Priority Mail will take a couple of weeks to a month. Express Mail will only take 5 days to a week.

PMMA97
09-04-2007, 15:03
The tax will be based on the declared value of the shipment regardless of courier company.

saki1611
09-04-2007, 17:10
i ordered here before without any problem.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/

delivered it to my house directly through UPS in a week. i believe USP is commonly use in ebay than fedex. my suggestion is to give your exact zip code instead of just the city zip code.

New_comer
09-04-2007, 19:44
Originally posted by saki1611
i ordered here before without any problem.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/

delivered it to my house directly through UPS in a week. i believe USP is commonly use in ebay than fedex. my suggestion is to give your exact zip code instead of just the city zip code.
The nearest I can get to is up to the barangay level only, which I got from the nearby postal office. Is this enough?

saki1611
09-05-2007, 00:34
Originally posted by New_comer
The nearest I can get to is up to the barangay level only, which I got from the nearby postal office. Is this enough?

if that'll be delivered to the province, probably the customs there is not that strict in case you'll claim it at the post office. usually they ask for some fees if the worth of the package is more than $100.

New_comer
09-05-2007, 01:19
if that'll be delivered to the province, probably the customs there is not that strict in case you'll claim it at the post office. usually they ask for some fees if the worth of the package is more than $100.
The items are only worth $69.99, so I could expect waiver of custom tax due. :supergrin:

Okay sa alright! :thumbsup:

saki1611
09-05-2007, 06:38
Originally posted by New_comer
The items are only worth $69.99, so I could expect waiver of custom tax due. :supergrin:

Okay sa alright! :thumbsup:

this has no guarantee, depende sa pangangailangan ng custom officer.

batangueno
09-05-2007, 07:53
this has no guarantee, depende sa pangangailangan ng custom officer.
Hahaha....tama! :supergrin: