Fighting Rifle Skills Sept 22-23 Culpeper VA [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Rifle Skills Sept 22-23 Culpeper VA

G30Jack
09-04-2007, 16:38
September 22-23, 2007
Fighting Rifle Skills
Culpeper, VA

All training must begin with fundamentals. This fundamental rifle class is designed to prep you for the more advanced courses such as Close Range Rifle Gunfighting and Advanced Gunfighting. Through a carefully designed and detailed no BS curriculum we are able to bring you up to a level of skill in a short two day class that previously would take over 4 or 5 days to achieve at other schools.

This class is taught by our very qualified Suarez International Staff Instructor - Jack Rumbaugh. You will learn a complete presentation of the combative technique of the rifle which will put you in good standing for any defensive situations you may encounter in the real world.

No experience or prior training is needed to attend this class and it is specially suitable for beginners.

Duration: 2 days 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ammunition: Approximately 400 rounds (Minimum)
Requirements: Rifle, Rifle sling, At least 2 magazines if using a semi-automatic, Manner to carry extra ammo and Range Safety Gear
Instructor: Jack Rumbaugh

G30Jack
09-13-2007, 07:33
Still have room for a few guys and gals.

Navy87Guy
09-13-2007, 17:57
If the class is smaller, does that mean I get more trigger time?? :supergrin: :banana:

Jim

VAshooter
09-14-2007, 12:36
What does it cost? What type of rifle is required?

Blacknite29
09-17-2007, 12:23
What are names of some of the local hotels in the area?

Navy87Guy
09-19-2007, 18:50
Here's a link to the registration info on the Suarez Warrior Talk site: https://www.suarezinternationalstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=350 The class has actually been moved to a range in Culpeper instead of Orange because of logistical problems.

The two-day class is $265. FWIW, that price is going up to $300 in 2008. I've never taken a class from Suarez before so this is not a paid advertisement. I've heard lots of good things about their classes, though. If this one turns out well, I'll probably take the shotgun fighting course in October, too. (That's going from $265 to $350 in 2008).

Blacknite, the site in Culpeper is only an hour from Quantico -- so it's an easy drive out there.

Jim