GLIPSC 09-06-2007 Scores [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GLIPSC 09-06-2007 Scores

45gunner
09-06-2007, 18:34
GLIPSC Scores (http://www.glipsc.com-a.googlepages.com/20070906.txt)

Next match will be on 09-20-2007

cwshootersupply
09-06-2007, 19:04
Thanks guys a fun match

Berretta9
09-07-2007, 09:00
That was a fun one. I missed the story about the biker gang, I would have shot it better had I known they were outlaw bikers. We need to do another one with the Rallys window or the infamous " Who dat in my yard " I love the ones with props.

TreehugginGlock
09-07-2007, 20:20
Originally posted by Berretta9
That was a fun one. I missed the story about the biker gang, I would have shot it better had I known they were outlaw bikers. We need to do another one with the Rallys window or the infamous " Who dat in my yard " I love the ones with props. Just no mandatory kneeling or going prone, right Greg? :animlol:

Berretta9
09-08-2007, 06:38
Do you really want to kneal or worse, lay on that floor ? All of our lead levels are high enough. Do we need to get our faces closer to that floor ? I think you just like me ripping my pants.

TreehugginGlock
09-08-2007, 13:19
Originally posted by Berretta9
Do you really want to kneal or worse, lay on that floor ? All of our lead levels are high enough. Do we need to get our faces closer to that floor ? I think you just like me ripping my pants. I just loved watching your face after you ripped your pants. I haven't seen that many shades of red since my art classes. :rofl:

Crazy4nitro
09-10-2007, 10:10
and I promise I'll Lay off the Dry sweeping of Brass..:shocked: I never thought about the Airborne lead....would have been nice if someone would have just said something earlier. I have read a few posts where dry sweeping has been mentioned and I have since not done it....

I have been way too stinkin busy to come shoot...but I'm gonna try to make the next shoot.

I love the "Prop" shoots...The Toilet Art was the greatest..even had realistic simulated odor...LOL

Maybe Leigh Ann could be our artist....I imagine that Toilets wont be in her artwork tho'
But what do I know?....

Crazy4nitro