batangueno
09-08-2007, 08:34
Originally posted by Allegra

who wants corned beef for dinner?
:supergrin: Gorier

Is he still in Vietnam?

PMMA97
09-08-2007, 16:53
Vietnam border. I saw John Rambo in Youtube trailers making tapa out of enemy soldiers. Gotta love Hollywood.

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ĎItís ending, itís over, all bets are off. Itís not 200 years ago, we donít need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesnít have it. Why should we?" Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

Boycott anyone? :supergrin:

Allegra
09-08-2007, 17:50
he doesnt need a boycott
besides Rambo and rocky , his other movies are horrible :)

New_comer
09-08-2007, 18:44
I liked Victory, Demolition Man, Paradise Alley, Driven, Cliffhanger, Assassins, Daylight and all the Rambo and Rocky movies :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just too much of a Stallone nut... :supergrin:

mikey177
09-08-2007, 20:25
A lot of Hollywood action stars are in reality anti-2nd Amendment. They make movies to make money, not because they believe in whatever theme or message a particular movie is trying to convey. Hence I have made a decision to watch movies not because of the actors in them, but purely for their potential entertainment value.

I recently bought a DVD of First Blood, and I couldn't for the life of me understand half of what Rambo was saying --Stallone's trademark slurred speech. It didn't help that the subtitles were in Indonesian and not English :upeyes:

CatsMeow
09-09-2007, 22:22
Stallone doesn't even observe Rule # 3. One of these days he's going to shoot some extra in the ass with a blank round.:supergrin:

Those who do: Steven Seagal, John Cusack, Al Pacino, Charlie Sheen, Tom Hanks and the entire cast of Saving Private Ryan, Linda Hamilton (in Terminator 2), Keanu Reeves (in Speed),Timothy Dalton...

Care to add?:)

nrmcolt
09-10-2007, 08:14
Originally posted by New_comer
I liked Victory, Demolition Man, Paradise Alley, Driven, Cliffhanger, Assassins, Daylight and all the Rambo and Rocky movies :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just too much of a Stallone nut... :supergrin:
Don't forget COBRA. :supergrin:

New_comer
09-10-2007, 08:24
Originally posted by nrmcolt
Don't forget COBRA. :supergrin: Oh yeah! :supergrin:

That's where he bagged six-foot beauty Brigette Nielsen!! :thumbsup:

Allegra
09-10-2007, 08:30
Originally posted by New_comer
Oh yeah! :supergrin:

That's where he bagged six-foot beauty Brigette Nielsen!! :thumbsup:

I think it ws sa Rocky 4

CatsMeow
09-10-2007, 18:51
Originally posted by nrmcolt
Don't forget COBRA. :supergrin:

I liked his Jati-Matic better.:supergrin:

New_comer
09-10-2007, 21:44
Originally posted by Allegra
I think it was sa Rocky 4
I think that's where Sly met her... or was it.. hmmm...

That was so long ago... ulyanin na... hehehe :supergrin: