View Full Version : Norc Commander

chowchow
09-10-2007, 09:12
http://www.weapons-systems.com/images/M1911A1C.jpg

ang ganda pards.

wala bang MIM or cast parts nito?

CatsMeow
09-10-2007, 21:47
I'll ask Royal Interarms next time I go there. They have one on display.:)

But I read somewhere that Norincos, like Colts, are all-forged due to cheap labor. Chinese firearms may be rough with lots of sharp edges but they're solid. Just don't do too much of a trigger-job, or you will end up with a Noringram.:supergrin:

chowchow
09-10-2007, 22:43
http://ffforum.50webs.com/directory.html

Looking on the Visayas Region, the most number of dealers are in Bacolod and Cebu. From what I see in their websites, Hahn and WSC are Norc exclusive dealers. Or are there others too?

CatsMeow
09-10-2007, 23:00
Well, Royal Interarms definitely has them. Don't know about the other gunstores like Shooters, TrustTrade, Magnificent World or Stronghand, all in Cebu.

HEAVY
09-11-2007, 02:02
meron ba 9mm single stack nyan?

CatsMeow
09-11-2007, 02:17
Probably not. The only Norinco 1911s I saw were .45s; anyway I'll ask.:)

The Norinco 9mms I did see were not 1911 pattern, but outright copies of the CZ-75/Tanfoglio pattern (more like the latter), and the SIG-Sauer 226 and 228, all hi-caps.

You gotta hand it to the Chinese, not only do they make good 1911s, but they also made a copy of the Colt Woodsman .22, when Colt had already given up on them.

chowchow
09-11-2007, 07:59
You all are lucky to have Norc 1911s available at reasonable prices.
Oh well I m waiting till next year when Armscor /Rock Islands will import for the first time their Commander version, i e, 4 inch barrel 1911s.

Valor1
09-11-2007, 18:04
lalo ka ma-impress when you see Batangueno's Nork Commander and what he did with it. try the search function

CatsMeow
09-11-2007, 19:08
Originally posted by chowchow
You all are lucky to have Norc 1911s available at reasonable prices.
Oh well I m waiting till next year when Armscor /Rock Islands will import for the first time their Commander version, i e, 4 inch barrel 1911s.

At first I was wondering why you're not getting Norincos there, but then I remembered, no more Norinco firearms imports per order of Bill Clinton during his time.:upeyes:

isuzu
09-11-2007, 19:30
Originally posted by HEAVY
meron ba 9mm single stack nyan?

There is an NP 29 single stack 9mm, but I asked Deenoh about this sometime at the beginning of the year, and he told me WSC doesn't import this model.

CatsMeow
09-11-2007, 20:50
The only single stack 9mm Norinco I ever saw was that queer-looking pistol I saw at a gunshow some years ago; it had an "einhand" feature of racking the slide, that is, the front of the triggerguard was linked to the slide, and to rack the slide, one pulled the front of the triggerguard back as in a double-action; I tried it, too heavy.:supergrin: It was even featured in a 90s Handguns issue. Perhaps Deenoh has some samples?

New_comer
09-11-2007, 22:40
Originally posted by CatsMeow
The only single stack 9mm Norinco I ever saw was that queer-looking pistol I saw at a gunshow some years ago; it had an "einhand" feature of racking the slide, that is, the front of the triggerguard was linked to the slide, and to rack the slide, one pulled the front of the triggerguard back as in a double-action; I tried it, too heavy.:supergrin: It was even featured in a 90s Handguns issue. Perhaps Deenoh has some samples?
This might be it:
http://www.norincoequipment.cn//aboutus//product//1.5.21__M77B.jpg
China Military M77B modified version, forged and milled steel major constructions, slide stop, thumb safety, magazine safety, additional gtrigger guard cockingh, adjustable target rear sight, slide-integrated blade front sight, curved back-strap grip, black plastic grip-plates.

Caliber: 9mm Para.

Barrel: 127mm

Overall: 190mm

Weight: 1.0kg

Magazine capacity: 9rds

Action: SA

CALIBREF 9mm

CatsMeow
09-11-2007, 23:11
That's the exact gun.:)