I Need Your Help [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Help

antediluvianist
09-10-2007, 21:00
An Indian Professor has asked me to show an Indian Ph. D. woman a nighttime girlie show or two while she is here Sept. 27/28 attending an international HIV/AIDS conference (she has a Ph. D. in Social Psychology and her field is the situation of sex workers in various countries, and HIV/AIDS.).

Well, I defer to the expertise and current information among some of you guys re: what are some good (representative, not just high-class tourist-trap) nighttime girlie shows that I can take her to. This is for her professional
research. Really.

I am also taking her to some HIV/AIDS NGOs, but I got those from a friend at the DOH. From you, I need girlie shows. Name and some indication of address.

Thanks, guys.

bikethief
09-10-2007, 21:18
Ante,

I'll be listing some of the more popular (and relatively "raid free") joints. These are the bigger establishments that probably have the larger stable of , ehem, guest relations officers. If your guest is doing research on HIV/AIDS she might want to ask about the health policies these places have for their employees. Most of them have in-house doctors who supposedly do weekly checkups for pregnancy and STD's. Hope this helps!

QC Area: Classmates and Pegasus on Quezon Ave.

Makati: Pharoah near Makati Cinema Square

Paranaque: AirForceOne on Sucat road en route to NAIA.

If you need a guide and are willing to foot the bill then I'm available any night of the week! Hehe...

Maybe we can ask Paolo to come para mapaaga stag party niya! (joke lang Pao ha. I know you never go to these places.)

:thumbsup:

revo
09-10-2007, 21:31
:upeyes:

I mean..c'mon...pa-echeng na kunwari me Phd HIV research-research pa jan.

Gusto mo lang kumuha ng tip kung san maraming hotsy-patuti..pero nahihiya ka lang magtanong ng deretsahan sa mga boys.

Tama ka na jan.

:supergrin:

antediluvianist
09-10-2007, 21:34
Excuse lang po... this is a legitimate international academic research event.

But it is also good for personal use.

CatsMeow
09-10-2007, 23:20
Go ahead:supergrin: just remember that these are definitely "amusement places", so leave your pieces outside...:supergrin:

s.g
09-11-2007, 00:33
Will the establishments mentioned accept female guests?

Would the 'operators' in those places feel comfortable talking to a same-sex civilian?

horge
09-11-2007, 00:38
Ante,

Ingat lang, manong.
Some places don't like being "researched".
If you're not sure how ...err, nosy/pushy your guest might be,
(to wit, how passive her data collection will be) better bring
some friends to protect her from adverse reactions.

JM2P.
-horge

PMMA97
09-11-2007, 01:46
Originally posted by antediluvianist
From you, I need girlie shows.

:supergrin: This cracked me up big time.

But be very wary of the establishments mentioned allergic ang mga yan sa "studies" lalo na kung andun si General sa VIP room conducting his doctorate thesis.

Vault Keeper
09-11-2007, 03:48
Originally posted by PMMA97
:supergrin: This cracked me up big time.

But be very wary of the establishments mentioned allergic ang mga yan sa "studies" lalo na kung andun si General sa VIP room conducting his doctorate thesis.

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :ladiesman: :rofl: :rofl:

3kings
09-11-2007, 03:59
ante,

are you saying that your guest will interview the girls?
they might not be open enough to admit their sextra curricular activities.\

anyway if your guest is booked near roxas blvd area let me know . i can hook u up with mamasan in east asia

maskytrading
09-11-2007, 04:29
Originally posted by antediluvianist
An Indian Professor has asked me to show an Indian Ph. D. woman a nighttime girlie show or two while she is here Sept. 27/28 attending an international HIV/AIDS conference (she has a Ph. D. in Social Psychology and her field is the situation of sex workers in various countries, and HIV/AIDS.).
Well, I defer to the expertise and current information among some of you guys re: what are some good (representative, not just high-class tourist-trap) nighttime girlie shows that I can take her to. This is for her professional research. Really. I am also taking her to some HIV/AIDS NGOs, but I got those from a friend at the DOH. From you, I need girlie shows. Name and some indication of address.
Thanks, guys.

Sir Ante, if your guest really want to research on sex workers...the better place would be to go to massage parlors/sauna bath/spa kuno with extra services at around 3-4am as the girls are already unwinding and readying to go home...get one or two for an interview with some monetary consideration(say 500php each) and bring them to a pa-morningan cafe or restaurant wherever and ask the questions i.e.how many customers daily, how much for extra services, what health care preventive measures they use etc...I suggest Maalikaya as there is a restaurant at the front.

P.S. IMO, GROs are not really sex workers as mostly you just cannot go in and pay for their sexual services...some are but mostly you have to make "ligaw" or court them whereas "masahistas" are the real mccoy...3 or 4 customers a night is fairly common because one session is usually 1 hour to 1.5 hours at the workplace...the pick up girls along Q.C. ave are lucky if they can get 1 or 2 clients a night.

revo
09-11-2007, 08:37
Gentlemen, I really your need help too.

I've recently been hired by a US NGO to do research on sexuality in the Philippines and I need to do research on quality of [service] as provided by sex workers.

kweng kweng kweng....:supergrin:

EDIT: there, cleaned it up for ya, revo :)

Allegra
09-11-2007, 09:10
Things that surprised me sa top KTV Gro's
They drive better cars than me
Some earn more than execs
Some are extraordinarily beautiful
Hindi sila mahilig sa fogi
Mahilig sila sa fera

Havent been inside one as a paying customer kasi mahilig din ako sa fera
But we usually get one for awarding ceremonies sa races
One arrived in a Pajero

batangueno
09-11-2007, 09:21
Ante, you shouldn't have a problem bringing her to clubs along Burgos st in Makati.

For real shows, you need to have someone with you, who knows a floor manager so that they can let you in.

antediluvianist
09-11-2007, 18:29
Thanks for all your recommendations and warnings, guys. I have arranged to be accompanied by a DOH doctor also, who will provide some professional commentary on the goings-on. Besides, he's a horny doctor so should be fun.

Vault Keeper
09-11-2007, 19:07
sir ante, I know one horny DOH MD....with the initials "A.P." :supergrin: Pareho ba tayo ng pinaguusapan....;)

Wp.22
09-11-2007, 21:43
Originally posted by maskytrading
Sir Ante, if your guest really want to research on sex workers...the better place would be to go to massage parlors/sauna bath/spa kuno with extra services at around 3-4am as the girls are already unwinding and readying to go home...get one or two for an interview with some monetary consideration(say 500php each) and bring them to a pa-morningan cafe or restaurant wherever and ask the questions i.e.how many customers daily, how much for extra services, what health care preventive measures they use etc...I suggest Maalikaya as there is a restaurant at the front.

P.S. IMO, GROs are not really sex workers as mostly you just cannot go in and pay for their sexual services...some are but mostly you have to make "ligaw" or court them whereas "masahistas" are the real mccoy...3 or 4 customers a night is fairly common because one session is usually 1 hour to 1.5 hours at the workplace...the pick up girls along Q.C. ave are lucky if they can get 1 or 2 clients a night.

masky, i totally agree with you on this one. THis is the same info i get from one of my DPA

antediluvianist
03-06-2009, 07:42
Oh, Hi , guys.

I never did explain what happened during that academic research event at night.

Yes, she was a bonafide Indian professora. She does the same type of studies - on sex workers - in Mumbai, India. Lots of that there too.

Well, we wound up with two girls who were cruising for customers around Malate church. We gave them dinner/midnight snack at the nearby Aristocrat, plus P300 each. They stayed and talked. One claimed she was a student and was just doing it because she needed the money for tuition. She did look pretty young, and attractive. If i had been there alone, hmmm.... The other was hardcore.

They both knew the guards at Aristocrat very well, and vice versa. One had a bugao .

Well, there but for the grace of God go we.

I saw 3 or 4 guys with Band of Glockers T-shirts walking around the Malate Church plaza but I remained discreet and did not greet them. You know who you are.:wavey:

ahtsay
03-06-2009, 08:20
Ante, long time no post! What's up? :supergrin:

Duckman1975
03-06-2009, 17:41
I saw 3 or 4 guys with Band of Glockers T-shirts walking around the Malate Church plaza but I remained discreet and did not greet them. You know who you are.:wavey:
I didn't know that there is a firing range or a gun store near Malate Church Plaza :supergrin: