Need hunting near San Antonio! Help!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need hunting near San Antonio! Help!!!

TattooedGlock
09-11-2007, 16:15
Hey All,

I've lived in San Antonio for 3 years now thanks to my wife serving her country. Since living here though I haven't been able to hunt due to the cost of leases. I lived in San Angelo for the previous 4 years and was on a small, cheap lease which worked out well. If there are any fellow Glocktalkers who have a heart and want to give a fellow hunter who is having serious withdrawls a break, please let me know. Dove, deer, hogs, whatever; I'm willing to pay something and I don't want to be a mooch. But I haven't hunted in 3 years and I'm starting to go crazy! My wife will be retiring soon and we may end up leaving Texas. This could be the last year I get to hunt here! Please help!!!

Littleman
09-11-2007, 17:06
you and me both bro. ;)

Glenn E. Meyer
09-12-2007, 12:18
Some of the gun shops and big box sporting good stores like Sportman's Warehouse have bulletin boards with ads for commercial hunting sites.

Note cheap though.

TattooedGlock
09-14-2007, 16:24
Please, please, please....

OK. I begged! I'm willing to pay something! I know someone out there has some land. I just want to shoot one deer this year!!!

Please, please, please....

TattooedGlock
10-04-2007, 09:33
Come on ya'll...

I don't want to shoot a giant monster buck off your land. Just an itty bitty buck or even a doe.

And I really just want to shoot some doves or a turkey.

Help a guy out!!!!!!!!!