How about having the Tyler carry a Glock? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How about having the Tyler carry a Glock?

Peak_Oil
09-22-2007, 21:12
I like tradition as much as the next Mason, but how about dragging the Tyler's [blanketty blank of his blank] up into the 18th century and giving him a firearm?

CaptDoug04
09-23-2007, 21:04
Originally posted by Peak_Oil
I like tradition as much as the next Mason, but how about dragging the Tyler's [blanketty blank of his blank] up into the 18th century and giving him a firearm?

Ok, since we want a good firearm we will use SAXD's :tongueout: :supergrin: :rofl:

ArodJohns
09-27-2007, 19:24
I've wondered about this before. I don't carry at Lodge, but the thought has crossed my mind. I'm not worried about the brothers in Lodge, it's the people showing up off the street that bug me.

zoyter2
09-27-2007, 21:32
Originally posted by ArodJohns
I've wondered about this before. I don't carry at Lodge, but the thought has crossed my mind. I'm not worried about the brothers in Lodge, it's the people showing up off the street that bug me.

Our lodge was in a beautiful section of town 55 years ago. Not a crack in the sidewalk. Now there is crack everywhere if you get my drift.

Whores walk past our lodge door several times a night, and have offered their "services" as we stood around before communications.

We are currently trying desperately to sell and move.

I can guarantee that several Brothers are armed, every meeting. The doors are locked, and no one goes out alone.

WV45fan
10-07-2007, 21:08
I have family just outside Birmingham, and Ive been through Anniston. I can only imagine what you see.

Stay Safe Brother

CaptDoug04
12-02-2007, 08:34

In my state, the Grand Master issued an edict prohibiting firearms in Lodge except for LEOs on duty.