Ubisoft's Blazing Angles WWII fighter game [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft's Blazing Angles WWII fighter game

Blitzer
09-27-2007, 10:32
Blazing Angles WWII fighters (http://blazing-angels.us.ubi.com/ps3/index.php)

GotGlock1917
09-27-2007, 19:06
It looks great. Unfortunately, it is getting so they only want to make console games now. I hope they come out with a PC version.

vafish
09-27-2007, 19:53
Originally posted by GotGlock1917
It looks great. Unfortunately, it is getting so they only want to make console games now. I hope they come out with a PC version.

considering as many problems as I've had with hardware/software compatibility and games, I've gotten to the point where I prefer console games. I'm tired of having to upgrade my PC every time I buy a game. At least I know if it says PS2 on the box it will play on they PS2 system.

GotGlock1917
09-27-2007, 20:36
Originally posted by vafish
considering as many problems as I've had with hardware/software compatibility and games, I've gotten to the point where I prefer console games. I'm tired of having to upgrade my PC every time I buy a game. At least I know if it says PS2 on the box it will play on they PS2 system.

I can certainly understand that. It can be a pain in the butt. I prefer computers because they can do so much more besides play games. I'd rather spend that console money on my PC or my wife's iMac.

Besides, I hate those damn controllers. When I am flying on my pc, I have a joystick and rudder pedals in addition to my keyboard and mouse.

Some folks don't really need a computer so consoles are perfect for them. I just wish I could get all the games they can.:sad:

m2hmghb
09-30-2007, 23:06
I have it for PS2, good game.