Water tasteing a little crappy? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Water tasteing a little crappy?

packinaglock
09-28-2007, 18:35
I saw on the news when I got home from work the entire city of West Palm is under a boil water order. They came out today and said there is fecal matter in the water and has been since wednesday and just letting people know on friday. Im glad I live out of town and have well water.:shocked:

MeanMike
09-29-2007, 14:10
Originally posted by packinaglock
I saw on the news when I got home from work the entire city of West Palm is under a boil water order. They came out today and said there is fecal matter in the water and has been since wednesday and just letting people know on friday. Im glad I live out of town and have well water.:shocked:
ive never trusted florida water. I always drink bottled water.

When you have city tap water and it still is yellow compared to bottled water.. you know something is wrong.

avmech
09-30-2007, 07:25
It is more than West Palm Beach.............any other people that get their water from West Palm

packinaglock
10-02-2007, 18:33
Tonight the news said the boil water notice is on indefinetly

passive101
10-03-2007, 00:56
A few days ago in tamarac all our water smelled VERY badly like rotten eggs. We were told by our landlord that it was nothing to be concerned of and the water was safe to drink. We just let it sit in the sink in a pitcher until the smell went away.

The water smells normal now. Good god I should really buy a TV.......