OT: Corruption Matrix [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OT: Corruption Matrix

Poodle
10-02-2007, 16:25
A friend of mine came up with a Corruption Matrix evaluating corruption in a particular nation through its cost and efficiency. The ideal conditions for inviting business into the environment would be a low cost, efficient corruption system. You get efficient bargain deals. A high cost, efficient sytem is also favorable to the business environment. The key factor would be efficiency, that is, you get what you pay for.

According to him, corruption in the Philippines is at the low end of the matrix, meaning, it is a high cost, inefficient system of corruption. You pay a lot and you get double crossed, you don't get what you pay for. According to him, this is not so inviting to the business community.

Maybe my friend is right...

9MX
10-02-2007, 23:05
your friend is right. :hugs:

charlie-xray
10-05-2007, 04:22
You're friend is right. Because in RP even the security guard manning the gates need to be bribed or else all your effort and bried money on top i.e. commissioner, inspector would be useless if you can't get your goods out of the stockade.

At least in one country I know, once you bribe the General all your projects are A-OK and good to GO.