help - aftermarket 9mm single-stack magazine [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : help - aftermarket 9mm single-stack magazine

MRV_G17
10-03-2007, 07:05
tanong ko lang po kung ano recommended nyo na aftermarket magazine for Armscor 9mm Single Stack.

Wilscon combat sana pero .45cal lang yata ang available??

Kaiser Soze
10-03-2007, 09:42
the only 9mm single stack mag I know that fits in the armscor is mec-gar, sold in armscor MCS. Haven't seen other brands here.

MRV_G17
10-03-2007, 20:53
thanks for the info Kaiser. Regards to Bien and Manny.

BTW, if ever you will passby at SOE, could you let me know if they have new arrival of 'shinomachi' grips (tama ba spelling :)). Also, how much for Maxpedition jumbo?

-mr V-

Kaiser Soze
10-04-2007, 03:18
Originally posted by MRV_G17
thanks for the info Kaiser. Regards to Bien and Manny.

BTW, if ever you will passby at SOE, could you let me know if they have new arrival of 'shinomachi' grips (tama ba spelling :)). Also, how much for Maxpedition jumbo?

-mr V-

It's actually Simonich grips.

The Jumbo is around 6k or less.

isuzu
10-04-2007, 20:44
Metalform magazines for are said to be the most reliable mags for 9mm 1911s. They have a special design that prevents the 9mm ammo from "nosediving" inside the mags and the feedramp.

I believe they were designed by Rob Leatham.

MRV_G17
10-04-2007, 21:04
Originally posted by isuzu
Metalform magazines for are said to be the most reliable mags for 9mm 1911s. They have a special design that prevents the 9mm ammo from "nosediving" inside the mags and the feedramp.

I believe they were designed by Rob Leatham.
i saw a good review of MetalForm from other forum and it is indeed a good magazine for 9mm. im not sure though if it is available locally in Philippines. lots of aftermarket mags are available locally but most of them are for .45cal only :)

i wonder if some gunsmith or local mag manufacturer has tried producing the 'hybrid' follower yet?