Open position for Help Desk Analyst in Louisville, KY [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Open position for Help Desk Analyst in Louisville, KY

domzilla9
10-05-2007, 08:19
Our company has an open position for a Help Desk Analyst. Based in Louisville, less than 5% travel required in KY, IN, OH & MI. A great entry level position. Please pm me if interested.

shotbyspike
10-29-2007, 12:40
Is this job still open?

domzilla9
10-29-2007, 16:59
Yes, it's still open.

domzilla9
10-30-2007, 19:59
It's an IT Help Desk position in a Microsoft-centric environment. Intermediate to advanced (i.e. not expert) understanding of Windows XP and 2003 Server and intermediate understanding of TCP/IP networking required. This position provides telephone, email and some FTF support for basic Windows file and print services, web based payroll, SQL based medicare billing applications, Microsoft Office Suite, etc. Some experience with Citrix Metaframe, VMWare and Cisco products is helpful but not required. Strong oral and written communications skills are strictly required. Customer base is highly un-trained and computer phobic. Applicants must have patience. Pay by experience. Position is based in Louisville KY with some light travel in IN, OH, KY and MI.

decoy5657
11-20-2007, 21:37
It's an IT Help Desk position in a Microsoft-centric environment. Intermediate to advanced (i.e. not expert) understanding of Windows XP and 2003 Server and intermediate understanding of TCP/IP networking required. This position provides telephone, email and some FTF support for basic Windows file and print services, web based payroll, SQL based medicare billing applications, Microsoft Office Suite, etc. Some experience with Citrix Metaframe, VMWare and Cisco products is helpful but not required. Strong oral and written communications skills are strictly required. Customer base is highly un-trained and computer phobic. Applicants must have patience. Pay by experience. Position is based in Louisville KY with some light travel in IN, OH, KY and MI.

Dom! Good to see they finally opened that up for you. See you at the Christmas party!