Followed around at JR Shooting Sports [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Followed around at JR Shooting Sports

CBRGlocker
10-05-2007, 20:15
Is that how they normally are? I went in a couple of days ago for the first time just to look around and this one old man was behind me the entire time.

I didn't know how to take it. I know they follow you around at Harlem furniture because they're commission based but this is the first time I've been followed around at a gun store.

There was nobody else in the store. Was this guy just bored?

I just found it to be very annoying. Would you have felt the same?

heavyduty
10-07-2007, 15:32
Not typical. What was your appearance? Could you have been taken as a gangbanger from Aurora?

CBRGlocker
10-07-2007, 20:49
Unless the Aurora gangbangers wear gray suits, and wing tips, I'm underdressed. I'm no spring chicken either so I'm way past my time for gang time fun:supergrin:

Since it was my first time being there, I'll give them another shot. Just something you would expect somewhere else.

heavyduty
10-07-2007, 21:42
Ah. Maybe they smelled money and were mentally trying you on for a nice Beretta 12ga double? ;)

Seriously, I've never had that problem there - but I've been shopping at John's for over a decade.

heavyduty
10-17-2007, 20:55
Just stopped there for the first time in a few months. I see what you mean - there's a new guy that's like a shadow.

I miss Smitty...