Some sort of fund raising shoot in Vance County??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Some sort of fund raising shoot in Vance County???


Pinki
10-06-2007, 12:44
I ran into the son of my direct supervisor today and he mentioned something about a fund raising shooting match of some sort in Vance County coming up in a couple of weeks. He said it was for Relay for Life. Does anyone know anything about it? He said he saw a flyer.

Pinki
10-07-2007, 17:59
Ok, it's apparently an FOP fundraiser....anyone have info?

Pinki
10-08-2007, 16:51
Ok, it IS for Relay for Life and it is Saturday, October 20th, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Henderson Police training center. There will be 5 class categories, mostly for LEOs but there is an Open class and a Novice class. The Novice class will consist of 30 rounds and the Open will be 50 rounds. It's a static line of fire. :headscratch: Anyone going?


It's $10 if you pre-reg
$15.00 the day of

They will be selling burgers and stuff for those interested.


I need someone to explain how the static line of fire thing works. :hugs:

USMC Ryfleman
10-08-2007, 17:35
Where is Vance county?:headscratch:

Pinki
10-08-2007, 17:54
North of Raleigh about an hour.


:wavey:

blipmode
10-08-2007, 18:09
Originally posted by Pgrl
I need someone to explain how the static line of fire thing works. :hugs:

Not moving around like IDPA.
Basically holding stance and shooting paper or the like.

This is close enough I'd probably contribute if my schedule allows.
Good cause aswell :thumbsup:

Pinki
10-08-2007, 18:14
Originally posted by blipmode
Not moving around like IDPA.
Basically holding stance and shooting paper or the like.

This is close enough I'd probably contribute if my schedule allows.
Good cause aswell :thumbsup:



:thumbsup:

Are you far?

I want to know the whole procedure of how it works. Do you know?

Pinki
10-08-2007, 18:37
I got my answer about the static line of fire procedure! :thumbsup:

Pinki
10-15-2007, 09:53
Are any of y'all going? At this point I probably won't because I don't really have anyone to hang with there :sad:

blipmode
10-15-2007, 13:19
Originally posted by Pgrl
Are any of y'all going? At this point I probably won't because I don't really have anyone to hang with there :sad:

I thought I'd be back from SC late Friday, but I won't :upeyes:
Please post up if there's anything else like this in the future.

blip

Pinki
10-15-2007, 18:23
Originally posted by blipmode
I thought I'd be back from SC late Friday, but I won't :upeyes:
Please post up if there's anything else like this in the future.

blip



:sad: Ok, I try to spread whatever word I can. :)