Anyone going to Court Days? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Court Days?

KYMike
10-10-2007, 21:27
Well, it's that time of year again, as the sudden burst of cold will attest. Supposedly it'll warm back up for the weekend, though.

Anyone going to the Mount Sterling Court Days Festival this weekend?

Rhandhali
10-20-2007, 20:30
I went with a couple of friends of mine from Germany and the Czech republic and a good time was had by all. I ended up leaving with a Mossberg 500 riot gun that I got for 150.

KYMike
11-05-2007, 20:13
I went with a couple of friends of mine from Germany and the Czech republic and a good time was had by all. I ended up leaving with a Mossberg 500 riot gun that I got for 150.

You let THAT crowd represent us to Europeans? LOL. It was a good time. Surprisingly enough, there was a good amount of fair deals if you looked hard enough (or called their bluff on some of the BS pricetags). Was looking at an S&W 22 revolver and the guy next to me asked if the seller could do any better on an 870 marked $400 (used). Seller said, "How 'bout $150?" $250 saved by 8 little words...not bad.

Didn't buy anything, but it was fun.

Aaron Little
11-06-2007, 09:05
I have not been in years. I keep telling myself that i am going to go but it seems like something always comes up. Maybe next year.