Nor-Cal Night Sights installation places [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nor-Cal Night Sights installation places

FastEddieG23
10-11-2007, 15:01
First of all, never thought that I would ever join the trend and refer to my area as nor-cal!:supergrin:

I want to get a set of meps or truglo tfo's put on my 23. I called the place I got my gun at and they wanted 150 for purchase and installation. Is that going to be the average price that I will find? I called to another shop and they didn't even carry them. Where did you guys go? I have read through the post about bay area gun shops and will give them a shot but was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience getting them installed and the cost. If I need to avoid a gun shop for this kind of work that would be cool to know.

gary newport
10-11-2007, 16:04
I install my Glock sights myself. It isn't difficult if you have the right tools. I do. If you want to use my tools to install a set on your Glock at the San Leandro Rifle and Pistol Range some Saturday or Sunday, PM me and we'll arrange a time to meet there.

Note: some brands require fitting (filing). None of the Mepros or Ameriglo sights I've installed required any fitting. I have a set of Truglo TFOs, but I've never installed them (and I'm not sure that I want them).