Seriously, why can't a woman have two lovers? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, why can't a woman have two lovers?

fnfalman
10-13-2007, 15:38
One of the honeys is a 30-something divorcee and she is quite "amorous" if you ladies know what I mean. Frankly, I can't keep up with her sexual needs. I'm not twenty-five any more. So I suggested that maybe she should take up a younger lover in addition to me, but she isn't too keen on that idea.

Really, what's wrong with a mature woman to have a lover her age (like myself) to attend to certain needs and a young stud to attend to her other needs?

MrsKitty
10-13-2007, 16:28
Sex is more emotional to her than to you. If there is not an emotional attachment, she won't enjoy.

Oh, and :popcorn: :supergrin:

Seriously, I have no other insight than that.

(BTW, I finally found GWTW. I knew I had it. You were right about.)

Mrs. VR
10-15-2007, 14:25
Because women have been taught that that makes us whores. Just read all the scathing posts in all the anti women threads that show up in other forums. We're also taught that we shouldn't have the same needs as men. It's a HUGE, stupid double standard. Of course, there is some sense in it from a biological standpoint (dad's being sure who their kids are, etc.) but in today's world, with all the mixed messages we have hurtled at us every day through TV, magazines, etc, it's tough waters to navigate. Sometimes you feel like whatever you do is gonna be wrong.

PeterJasonMN
10-15-2007, 14:53
I wonder if DaisyCutter's dad ever served in 'Nam.

SouthernGal
10-15-2007, 15:20
We can, we just don't want to let YOU in on the secret.

:supergrin:

I'm more of a "one-stop-shopping" kind of girl myself.

Maybe the younger less-experienced "studs" drive her batty. Who wants to have to train a new guy, no matter how much stamina he has?

As my SO has said more than once, "There is no substitute for experience." I'll take quality over quantity any day.

USMC1369
10-15-2007, 15:41
Originally posted by SouthernGal
We can, we just don't want to let YOU in on the secret.

:supergrin:

I'm more of a "one-stop-shopping" kind of girl myself.

Maybe the younger less-experienced "studs" drive her batty. Who wants to have to train a new guy, no matter how much stamina he has?

As my SO has said more than once, "There is no substitute for experience." I'll take quality over quantity any day.

Women Lie.

mitchshrader
10-15-2007, 15:49
and ain't no man born can keep up with a willin' woman, no matter if his name is rambo and his momma beat up chuck norris.

got it? thems the facts. sex is a wonderful thing but if it's the big half you ain't got much.

if it's a physical issue, and it MATTERS, then get in better shape, take more naps, eat vitamins, pump a little iron.

if it's a physical issue and you don't really CARE, then you just want your cake and eat it too.

frankly i dunno if i can construe the whole idea as anything but an insult to the gal you're with. seems like it's ENTIRELY an issue ya'll ought to resolve, and soonish, and intimately, trustingly, and not with kibitzers from the interweb.

so, might be my old fogey values are misplaced, and sorry about that, it's the only ones i got, but i'd say you're either bored or afraid to commit. taking your business to the street says you ain't CONCERNED bad enough..

i dunno you from adam. this is not intended to be mean, and may be 180 out.

Two-Gun Mary
10-15-2007, 19:45
"I'll take quality over quantity any day."

One of my favorite sayings. It works for food, machinery, relationships and other things as well.

SouthernGal
10-16-2007, 07:30
Originally posted by USMC1369
Women Lie.

Obviously only the women you know.

fnfalman
10-16-2007, 08:43
Originally posted by mitchshrader
but i'd say you're either bored or afraid to commit. taking your business to the street says you ain't CONCERNED bad enough..

I'm not afraid to commit, but that doesn't mean I'm going to commit to any chick that I shack up with. And I'm not taking my business to the streets but to the Women's forums of whom many a ladies whose inputs I value.

But you're right, in the end I'm not too particularly concerned.

WIG19
10-18-2007, 11:45
Really, what's wrong with a mature woman to have a lover her age (like myself) to attend to certain needs and a young stud to attend to her other needs?Be careful what you ask for.

magicfire33
10-18-2007, 14:59
Be careful what you ask for.

No kidding... She might prefer that younger (ripped = not fnfalman) and bigger one, ala Top Gun, much more. Besides, who wants to boink a chippie that's doin' other dudes? STD's, condoms break = who baby daddy? = DNA test = somebody's going to pay up...hard.

pangris
10-18-2007, 21:13
you have fludy tendencies.

magicfire33
10-19-2007, 12:11
Huh? If you're referring to me, please enlighten.

ithaca_deerslayer
10-19-2007, 13:34
One of the honeys is a 30-something divorcee and she is quite "amorous" if you ladies know what I mean. Frankly, I can't keep up with her sexual needs. I'm not twenty-five any more.

Oh, say it is isn't so! I thought fnfalman was the real deal when it came to his ladies.

I'm very sad to hear of this demise.

Fortunately, my abilities haven't diminished at all from my 20s to my 40s. What did you say her phone number was?

fnfalman
10-19-2007, 18:30
Oh, say it is isn't so! I thought fnfalman was the real deal when it came to his ladies.

I'm very sad to hear of this demise.

Fortunately, my abilities haven't diminished at all from my 20s to my 40s. What did you say her phone number was?

Well, hell, there is the other honey that I have to take care off to. I might be able to handle one, but two...why the hell can't this crap happen to me twenty years ago?

As far as losing to a studly younger fella, that will happen sooner or later and with the STD issue, I'm pretty darn sure that I ain't the only one in any of these women's lives, if ya know what I mean.

Anyway, my point is that I am not afraid to share and that she should enjoy her life to the fullest and the hell with social conventions. A woman who's in her sexual prime should take the fullest advantage of the situation.

Ender
10-19-2007, 23:04
the idea of getting my wang sick is enough to keep me a serial monogamist :D :D :D :D :D

tonyc
10-19-2007, 23:08
Might I add IBTL

Ender
10-20-2007, 22:05
Might I add IBTL

i'll permit you this one, tonyc.

true believer
10-22-2007, 14:19
the idea of getting my wang sick is enough to keep me a serial monogamist :D :D :D :D :D

thats not what you told me at toby keiths's
:rollsmiley::rollsmiley:

Ender
10-22-2007, 16:52
thats not what you told me at toby keiths's
:rollsmiley::rollsmiley:

i wonder why :D :D :D

kygungirl
10-24-2007, 16:03
Most of the time when a guy ask the girl if she wants another lover he has already found one other one for himself and he is trying to get out of the relationship. Or at least thats what my Ex-husband did.

fnfalman
10-25-2007, 15:30
Most of the time when a guy ask the girl if she wants another lover he has already found one other one for himself and he is trying to get out of the relationship. Or at least thats what my Ex-husband did.

I almost always have more than one in stock and if I were to want to call it quits, I'd tell it to her face instead of bother lying. However, there are times when a fellow needs a rest. We're not machines.

Two-Gun Mary
10-28-2007, 13:16
"I almost always have more than one in stock"

That's probably part of the problem. The experience is more physical than emotional for you, so when the "new" wears off, your interest flags.

Emotional involvement (read: commitment to someone you love) keeps the flag flying, so to speak.

PlaneJane
10-30-2007, 10:33
I swore I'd never post in WI, but...

There are myriad methodologies by which the feline may be divested of it's fur. Or as someone said on GNG, "If you can't cut the mustard, lick the jar." I love that. Thought the comment was pretty good too.

Jane

fnfalman
10-31-2007, 13:42
"I almost always have more than one in stock"

That's probably part of the problem. The experience is more physical than emotional for you, so when the "new" wears off, your interest flags.

Emotional involvement (read: commitment to someone you love) keeps the flag flying, so to speak.

In order to have an emotional involvement, one must meet a woman who pulls one's heart in that special way. Until then, one does as one must.

kcb
11-02-2007, 18:23
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/kcb405/scared0011.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_nmEdF_64o

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/kcb405/happy0035.gif

Lesh
11-06-2007, 16:37
Because you wont like it so much when she does it. She can do it no problem, but she is smarter than you.

BTDT

Stupid
11-21-2007, 10:43
Because it's morally wrong. No woman should have more than one lover at any given time while man should enjoy all the freedom.

If you don't understand why, you don't qualify for either man or woman.

Truckee
11-25-2007, 19:33
fnfalman,

The women I've known and know - obviously are not posting on this board.

And, from what I see, they'd be estatic with a man holding your attitude!

I've lost faith in relationships...but, it's probably just me.

Yellowfin
11-27-2007, 13:46
I find myself on the other side of the equation. She has more hangups than a telemarketing firm so I'm left colder than a polar bear's butt in January.

Sgt. Tackleberry
12-04-2007, 22:14
"Because women have been taught that that makes us whores."
Did money change hands? Slut maybe but not a whore.....

Beware Owner
12-05-2007, 19:08
Some say don't hate the playa, hate the game. Others say that from the word to the verb there's a long path, meaning, she may say she doesn't like the idea, but she probably doesn't like the idea that YOU know about it openly. People are creatures of habit and consecquences, if they can do it and get away with it, most likely they will.

BP44
12-09-2007, 18:23

:rofl::rofl::rofl: