pacman promoted to M/SGT reservist [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : pacman promoted to M/SGT reservist

bertud ng putik
10-13-2007, 23:42
ayos ah! from t/sgt to m/sgt reservist, promoted si pacman pacquiao after winning the fight against barera!

paano ba sumali sa reservist? hahaha!

cebuboy
10-13-2007, 23:55
hehehe just drop by your neighborhood community defense center and enlist:)

also check out timawa.net for info regarding the reserves.

blueeagle
10-14-2007, 10:20
could have been worse. he could have been promoted to General! hahahahahahah:banana:

chowchow
10-14-2007, 10:39
Halos lahat ng balita si Pacman ang headlines. Sarap pala kung celebrity sa atin. He did very good . He gave us pride and respect !!

jerrytrini
10-14-2007, 12:06
Did he complete all the necessary proficiencies in said rank to earn it? Please someone tell me that he did, otherwise, to wear the uniform would be a mockery.

chowchow
10-14-2007, 12:09
May sariling bodyguards naman sya, so in essense he could act as MSgt to them, hahaha

chowchow
10-14-2007, 12:26
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/64088/Army-promotes-Pacquiao-to-master-sergeant

riddler
10-14-2007, 14:38
Originally posted by jerrytrini
Did he complete all the necessary proficiencies in said rank to earn it? Please someone tell me that he did, otherwise, to wear the uniform would be a mockery.

:upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: C'mon,....you have to ask???? You know too well that celebrities in the Phils. are not mere humans anymore!!!

CatsMeow
10-14-2007, 19:48
Why not make him a major while they're at it?:supergrin:

There are a lot of prominent guys around who got commissioned just because of their positions; captain is the lowest rank they could get, and we who sweated and crawled for our serial numbers and get outranked by them just look at each other and sigh...

Still, since Pacman gave glory to the good old RP, perhaps he deserves it.

Glock_19_9x19
10-14-2007, 21:17
Originally posted by blueeagle
could have been worse. he could have been promoted to General! hahahahahahah:banana:

A M/SGT, w/ bodyguards and riding a Cayenne! That's new :animlol:

I hope he gets activated and sent to the front..

jerrytrini
10-14-2007, 21:52
Originally posted by riddler
:upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: :upeyes: C'mon,....you have to ask???? You know too well that celebrities in the Phils. are not mere humans anymore!!!

That was a serious question on my part.

CatsMeow
10-14-2007, 22:01

I do see your point, bro. One is entitled to wear the uniform and rank with pride only when one sweated for it under the heat of the sun, with a steel helmet, carrying an M14 and a pack full of rocks..

chowchow
10-14-2007, 22:09
Padagdag sa credentials bro. Sa pagdating ng panahon na gusto ni Pacman mag run for Govt position, yun na yun. He will take a crash course in Business Mgt and Law in Gen Santos City.

riddler
10-14-2007, 22:40

And mine was a serious reply to your question! Celebrities are treated like they can walk on water back home. Majority of our kabayans are so starstruck that logic escapes them.

Think about all the actor politicos who got voted into office, the sexy-but-no-talent TV personalities that could get away with saying really dumb things and the actors/actresses who can't sing but because they are actors/actresses, they think they are also singers. God help us!!!!

As you have already pointed out, one has to fulfill all the requirements and must prove proficiency in a couple of discipline to be a M/SGT.

While he did do an outstanding job as a boxer and making our country proud, he did not earn his promotion based on the news report posted by chowchow.

For him to be given such a promotion is an insult to all those who worked hard to get there.

Quote:
The Philippine Army has promoted Filipino boxing hero Manny Pacquiao to the next higher rank of master sergeant in the reserve force for bringing honor by defeating Mexican boxer Marco Antonio Barrera at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, last Sunday.

pogi
10-14-2007, 22:43

+1 Jerrytrini and CatsMeow.
In fact KINAKABAHAN NA'KO na sa darating na 2010...MADADAGDAGAN ng...ng...ng... ang SENADO!!!

OH MY GOD!
(kailan tayo matututo?)

chowchow
10-14-2007, 22:48
Dios ko po. ANo nang mangyayari ng Bayan.

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 00:52
I really would like to see Pacman not only in uniform, but toting a rifle as well. It would be an absolute pity if he, a MSG, could not distinguish one end of a rifle from another, like some big shots I know who got commissioned...

Sometimes I wonder if Filipinos are really mature enough for democracy... all those knuckleheads they vote into office.

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 01:01
There's one celebrity I know who really earned his sergeant's stripes the hard way: ELVIS.

cebuboy
10-15-2007, 04:29
Originally posted by CatsMeow
I do see your point, bro. One is entitled to wear the uniform and rank with pride only when one sweated for it under the heat of the sun, with a steel helmet, carrying an M14 and a pack full of rocks..

dont forget the numbing cold of the night rain on a miserably wet and muddy mountain trail... :)

kumusta na ka diha torny? we are still having fun in the range here.. :)

bertud ng putik
10-15-2007, 07:05
tingin ko di dumaan sa proper training yan. ang alam ko 6 months training yan every saturday yun. sa camp crame!

chowchow
10-15-2007, 07:40
Honorarium na ranko lang yan. Besides he will not be in combat kung sa bagay. Pang pagana lang ng Govt to raise his credentials but its moot. ALam mo naman sa atin ganon pang bulatik .

Allegra
10-15-2007, 07:50
Why all the pacman hate? :)
What do you want the guy to do? say no? I doubt he asked for a promotion
Besides, the military has lotsd of athletes in it's ranks , puro RP Team and the military pays for everything ( w/c is a good thing). I doubt they pay for the food in Pac's table
I doubt military pt is harder than Pacs training . Minus the torture of course :)

sparta
10-15-2007, 10:38
Its unfair and unjust to be promoted on that matter, our real hero who shed their blood for their country men, who dearly fought relentless battle, our real men in uniform who was a fallen warrior, They were the real one must be given a higher honor more than just promotion. But sadly speaking they died with a rank of just plain Private or merit their new rank co`z of their gallantly but what good of this if one was already dead.

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 19:45
Originally posted by cebuboy
dont forget the numbing cold of the night rain on a miserably wet and muddy mountain trail... :)

kumusta na ka diha torny? we are still having fun in the range here.. :)

Ok lang, went home last weekend but will be coming around this weekend. What are you having fun at the range with? :supergrin:

I may take up the offer of Maj. Kong and join your unit, as soon as I get a new BDA, my BDA is of the old pattern and faded... I was never good at walking the mountain trails... kept slipping...

Let Pacman wear a steel helmet sometime; see how his neck muscles like it.:supergrin: And while he's at it, let him carry and qualify with an M60.

chowchow
10-15-2007, 20:54
Catsmeow, mag kasama kayo ni Cebuboy sa Marine Reserve Force dyan sa inyo? Sarap mag firing ng M 14s at exercise during combat patrols.

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 21:04
Their reserve unit is Army; very active. I may join them and ask to be relieved as company commander in Negros Oriental, since I rarely go home these days; perhaps I am relieved already...

The Marine unit here is headed by no other than Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeņa.:supergrin: Wonder how he got commissioned...

chowchow
10-15-2007, 21:20
Do you train in Bais ARmy Base on occasions?

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 22:53
Camp Leon Kilat in Tanjay is where the Negros Oriental reservists train.

chowchow
10-15-2007, 23:02
Yeah thats the place.

CatsMeow
10-15-2007, 23:10
It looked much better in 1977 when I first entered that place. A real showcase nowadays of the state of affairs of the AFP. However, they got a great firing range last time I was there, courtesy of the former Mayor of Tanjay City who lent some heavy equipment.

However, that place really comes alive when there is a deployment of a brigade in Negros. The works, including APCs and helicopters.:)

riddler
10-15-2007, 23:28
Originally posted by Allegra
Why all the pacman hate? :)

I don't think anybody here hates Pacman. As I have already said, He did make the country proud. He has proven that even if the deck was stacked against him all his life, he still prevailed because of hard work, patience and dedication.

I do however believe that most will agree with me when I say that the person who promoted him is an idiot!

9MX
10-15-2007, 23:36
Originally posted by pogi

OH MY GOD!
(kailan tayo matututo?)

pagtubo ng buhok mo ulit...maybe...just maybe:supergrin:

chowchow
10-15-2007, 23:40
I don't think anybody here hates Pacman. As I have already said, He did make the country proud. He has proven that even if the deck was stacked against him all his life, he still prevailed because of hard work, patience and dedication.

I do however believe that most will agree with me when I say that the person who promoted him is an idiot!

Sir, ganon yan sa atin. Our cultural trait of pakikisama.

Allegra
10-16-2007, 03:08

So promoting our military athletes who competes sa sea games/Asian games are also idiots?
No they didnt do basic training either

riddler
10-16-2007, 07:42
So promoting our military athletes who competes sa sea games/Asian games are also idiots?

The athletes - NO!

The one doing the promoting - DEFINITELY YES!!!

Allegra
10-16-2007, 08:25
The athletes - NO!

The one doing the promoting - DEFINITELY YES!!!

Your basically saying military athletes who give honor for our country dont desrve better pay and privelages binibigay by being promoted?
Hanggang basic pay nalang sila
How do you think our amateur boxers, runners, cyclists earn a living?
Maybe we should send clerks to the Olympics ( no offense sa clerks )

CatsMeow
10-16-2007, 19:14

Este, they're military athletes because they're organic AFP personnel, that is, regular soldiers, airmen or sailors when they're not competing, and thus most assuredly went through basic training. So their athletics is for the greater glory of the AFP "on the fields of friendly strife (quote from Gen. MacArthur)" and thus when they win they deserve promotion.:thumbsup:

It would be more satisfying if the promotion was earned the hard way. BGEN James Stewart USAF did not get his promotions because he was a renowned actor, but because he was skilled at piloting a B-17 through the European sky infested with flak and German fighters, and rose to command a bomber group on sheer merit.:thumbsup:

riddler
10-16-2007, 22:58
What CatsMeow said above!!!

Allegra
10-16-2007, 23:22
Originally posted by CatsMeow
Este, they're military athletes because they're organic AFP personnel, that is, regular soldiers, airmen or sailors when they're not competing, and thus most assuredly went through basic training. So their athletics is for the greater glory of the AFP "on the fields of friendly strife (quote from Gen. MacArthur)" and thus when they win they deserve promotion.:thumbsup:

It would be more satisfying if the promotion was earned the hard way. BGEN James Stewart USAF did not get his promotions because he was a renowned actor, but because he was skilled at piloting a B-17 through the European sky infested with flak and German fighters, and rose to command a bomber group on sheer merit.:thumbsup:

Just curious , how would yuo know this? that they underwent bsic training?
Kasi I almost became a military athlete ( shooting ) , no military training whatsoever , I just have to shoot and practice and compete
Regular basic pay as a private , but had a lot of inentives w/c I wont say here :)
I was not required to do anything but shoot

CatsMeow
10-17-2007, 01:07
There were some athletes, runners particularly, who were introduced as members of the Philippine Army and Navy, not privates but NCOs. As such, as NCOs they should have had basic training in the past. Anyway I'll ask around, there may be those that went in your way (almost in your case):supergrin: or there may be those who were organic AFP personnel at the first instance.

Perhaps your case is akin to the late Emil Zatopek, the Olympic gold medalist runner of Czechoslovakia who when running looked as if he were always dying:supergrin:; he was made a captain in the Czech army.

Allegra
10-17-2007, 07:57
The AFP were looking at the IPSC crowd for their shooters
I was invited , kasi in their words , " nananalo ka , at mukang wala ka naman ginagawa" haha
didnt join because I wont be in the reserves , I'll be regular army w/ id and basic pay
I dont mind the physical training , kahit mag SWAG kaya ko but natakot ako baka pag linisin ng cr or pagbuhatin ako ng bag ng official. How do you say no to an officer when your regular army? Baka sa brig ako ilagay
Di yata kaya ng pride ko :) just kidding
seriously , I have some regrets I didnt join
But kelangan rumaket , I'm getting too old for more adventures

chowchow
10-19-2007, 00:32
Combat patrol muna, mga sir, bago maging MSgt .

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/amochua/simba/6.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/amochua/simba/3c.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/amochua/simba/4.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/amochua/simba/5.jpg

bertud ng putik
10-19-2007, 03:33

mga reservist ba yan dre? dadaan ba sa ganyang training ang reservist?

cebuboy
10-19-2007, 04:16

heeeyyy! I think I know where these pictures came from :)

atmarcella
10-19-2007, 08:23
you guys think ang basic training mas matindi pa kesa training ni pacman when he goes to battle?

chowchow
10-19-2007, 10:48
heeeyyy! I think I know where these pictures came from

Cebuboy, pahiram muna sa mga pictures mo, hehehe. Pre, saan ba ito ang ganda ng lugar? What happened to the busted tire? Isnt this design to run back to base camp even in flat tire condition?
Parang may ambush yata nangyari.

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 21:10
you guys think ang basic training mas matindi pa kesa training ni pacman when he goes to battle?

There's more to Army training than throwing fists or lead, or building up strength and endurance to do so... and in war all rules go out the window, so no pahinga after every two minutes of fighting...

Besides, when he trains, he trains alone...

atmarcella
10-20-2007, 03:15
well kung kaya nyo yan physically im sure kaya din ni pacman yan.... why you guys think you're in better physical shape than pacman?...:rollsmiley:

Allegra
10-20-2007, 04:14
hehe I jst rode my bike from calamba to the Palace in the sky tagaytay then thru the trails of silang cavite and back the whole day today. Then do a fast 3km swim tomorrow
And I dont look anywhere as good as pacman hehe jsut imagine how hard his training is

wingz
10-20-2007, 04:20
Okay it's done, he's a M/Sgt. reservist as appointed, but do you think Pacman will really go to the front if all our Reservists will ever be called for active duty?

cebuboy
10-20-2007, 11:00
Cebuboy, pahiram muna sa mga pictures mo, hehehe. Pre, saan ba ito ang ganda ng lugar? What happened to the busted tire? Isnt this design to run back to base camp even in flat tire condition?
Parang may ambush yata nangyari.

Sure no problemo, the place is in northern Cebu, Tuburan where it is still considered a nep infested area. as you can see, the simbas tire got gashed by the sharp rocks in the area. :)

chowchow
10-20-2007, 11:30
Matindi pala mga bato diha, parts. Mabuti naman walang ambush of opportunity ang mga NePs while you changed the tire. The second pic shows a reservist with a classy Colt Commando . Is that his personally owned weapon?

cebuboy
10-20-2007, 20:04
The neps usually dont attack if there are more than 10 of us, they just took the simba just in case:) yup us reservists usually carry our personal weapons, unless you want to lug around a heavy and rusty M14 or a beat up M16. The guy with the commando is our squad leader :)

CatsMeow
10-20-2007, 23:41
Well, as to boxers being reservists and called out:

There's the German boxer Max Schmeling (did I get the spelling right?) who became a Fallschirmjager (paratrooper) during World War II.

I got a magazine with a WWII recruiting poster with a prominent photo of Joe Louis brandishing a Springfield 1903 with an attached bayonet; curiously he's still wearing the WW1 steel helmet; dunno if he went overseas...

As I said in my previous posts, I guess Pacman deserves his promotion, but he's got plenty of time, as he's still young, to do some reserve soldiering to justify his MSG rank. In safer surroundings; think of all those KFR gangs just salivating to share in his moolah.

I may be getting old and getting fatter so that never in my wildest dreams will I match Pacman's physical fitness, but I did sweat for my O- serial number and lieutenant's "vicks". And let him get past those evil military psychiatrists...

atmarcella
10-22-2007, 02:15
Okay it's done, he's a M/Sgt. reservist as appointed, but do you think Pacman will really go to the front if all our Reservists will ever be called for active duty?

who will? anyone who's finished rotc has an assigned post to report to in case of war....but do you think anyone will report to their assigned post... i know i wont.

CatsMeow
10-22-2007, 02:30
During war, nothing cheers up front-line grunts more than celebrities going up and schmoozing with them. So Pacman need not go up on duty; his bodyguards would shame that of a general, hehe, but his showing up to talk with the troops would mean something to them, shows that somebody actually cared...

It all depends, surely the Army won't expect me to go all the way back to Dumaguete in case of national emergency, perhaps they should take reservists as they find them. If I get caught in Cebu, Cebu unit it is for me. Kasi the AFP, in assigning ROTC graduates, did not take into consideration the fact that guys (and gals, plenty of them nowadays) would be scattered to the four winds after graduation...

cebuboy
10-22-2007, 06:02
who will? anyone who's finished rotc has an assigned post to report to in case of war....but do you think anyone will report to their assigned post... i know i wont.

hehehe I know I will... :)

atmarcella
10-23-2007, 07:38
sorry in case of war cguradohin ko muna family ko before country....pag cgurado na family ko....nah i dont think ill risk my life for country...their wasnt much of it to start w/ anyway..

CatsMeow
10-23-2007, 18:29
sorry in case of war cguradohin ko muna family ko before country....pag cgurado na family ko....nah i dont think ill risk my life for country...their wasnt much of it to start w/ anyway..

I understand what you mean; my apologies to Ninoy but the Filipino is not worth dying for; not after what I've seen these past few months. However, somebody's got to do the "mamatay" in "ang mamatay nang dahil sa yo"... once the regulars get decimated in an invasion (we'll be overrun for sure) it's the citizen soldier's turn... Prioritize na lang your family, I agree they're more valuable, and leave the dying to us unmarried folk hehehe

chowchow
10-23-2007, 22:54
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YHmAAGBWZcs

Listening to the voice of Regine Velasquez makes me proud being a Filipino . Naku , naninimbalut ang mga balat ko. hehehe

CatsMeow
10-24-2007, 00:26
Was that the part dissed by Pol Medina Jr. in Pugad Baboy: "Ang mamatay naaang dahiiiiiil sa yooooooo"?

atmarcella
10-24-2007, 04:45
anyway i dont see any threat to our sovereignity... i dont think anyone wants to invade our land.. lalo lang sasakit ulo nila.. isa pa di na uso yan ngayon

cebuboy
10-24-2007, 05:37
anyway i dont see any threat to our sovereignity... i dont think anyone wants to invade our land.. lalo lang sasakit ulo nila.. isa pa di na uso yan ngayon

hehehe if you look closely, we have already been invaded... by koreans... so many of them here... :)

chowchow
10-24-2007, 09:18
Koreans are moving in bec we are a more freer /open/friendlier society . On another note they rather be out of Seoul which is considered a target city, lying few miles from the DMZ. It be flatten to the ground by N Korean missiles and guns in the first few hours of a second Korean conflict--if worse comes to worse. Mas safe pa sa atin.

CatsMeow
10-24-2007, 18:08
Indeed. Koreans by the busload, Korean cars, our navy is using Korean patrol boats, my Nokia cellphone is made in Korea, I saw a 1911 slide in Twin Pines made in Korea... wonder where the Korean bug went... and I've taken a liking for kimchi.

atmarcella
10-28-2007, 04:47
kaso lang if they know english already goodbye pelepens

chowchow
10-28-2007, 08:57
Then next stop would be Australia and NZ, farther out from NK missiles.

Glock_19_9x19
10-28-2007, 21:20
Ang yayabang ng mga Koreans d2..they feel "superior" to us Filipinos..Don't wan2 believe me? Akyat kayo Baguio and you''ll see what I mean..

chowchow
10-28-2007, 21:45
Parang mga ugaling Japanese din yan sila, eh magka cousins kung baka. Basta may pera ang ugali iba talaga.

http://www.fnf.org.ph/liberalopinion/korean-wave-in-the-philippines.htm

chowchow
10-28-2007, 21:51
Koreans in the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Learn more about citing Wikipedia •Jump to: navigation, search
Koreans in the Philippines
Total population
c.92,608

Regions with significant populations
Metro Manila, Cebu City, Davao City, Bacolod, Iloilo City
Language(s)
Korean, English, various Philippine languages
Religion(s)
Christianity
Related ethnic groups
Koreans
'Koreans in the Philippines, largely consisting of expatriates from South Korea, form the largest community of overseas Koreans in Southeast Asia; as of February 2007, their latest count has been pegged at 92,608, roughly doubling since 2005.[1][2] The first Korean immigrants came to the Philippines after World War II in search of better living conditions.[1] The term Korean Filipinos is used to refer to Philippine citizens of Korean descent, including, but not limited to, mestizos.[citation needed] The Korean community in the Philippines had little influence on Philippine society until the late 1980s, when the Korean wave (the mass influx of Korean tourists and immigrants, as well as the increasing popularity of South Korean television and pop music) started.[2]

Aside from long-term residents, at least 370,000 South Korean visitors came to the Philippines in 2004 for business, education, and/or leisure purposes.[2] That number grew to 570,000 in 2006, meaning that South Korean tourists formed a larger group than American tourists for the first time.[3] The recent influx of Koreans has been so great that 65% of the 155,744 foreigners who visited Boracay, the Philippines's most popular tourist attraction, were South Koreans.[citation needed] The most well-known Koreatown in the Metro Manila area is located in Makati's Barangay Poblacion. Outside of Manila, many Koreans also reside in quieter provincial cities such as Subic, Davao, and Baguio. The Philippines are also a popular destination for retired South Koreans on fixed pensions; the Filipino government actively promotes the settlement of South Korean retirees in the country.[4] Koreans who grew up in the Philippines also speak Tagalog and regional languages, particularly Ilokano, Kapampangan, Ilonggo (Iloilo and Bacolod), and Cebuano (Cebu, Dumaguete, and Davao), aside from English.[citation needed]

Because of an existing (although slowly disappearing) barrier in regards to language and even dietary preferences, the Korean community is usually seen as a closed group by many Filipinos. Interaction between the two groups is increasing, a good example of which is the rise in popularity of Sandara Park, a Korean singer and actress on Philippine television, and Koreanovelas (televised dramas, similar to Western miniseries, produced in the Korean language for Korean audiences). Korean Christian churches in Metro Manila and other large cities in the Philippines serve as centers of religious and social activity within the Korean community as well.[2] However, Koreans have been criticised for keeping to themselves and forming a closed community.[3]

Many South Koreans living in the Philippines said they were motivated to settle there by the low cost of English-language education and housing, which are significantly cheaper than in their native South Korea. The environment, especially the low levels of air pollution compared to Seoul, are another pull factor for migration.[5] Korean expatriates provide a significant stimulus to the local economy; they are estimated to spend between US$800 and $1000 per month, making an aggregate contribution of over $1 billion per year in consumer spending.[3] South Korean tourists often enroll in short-term courses in English language schools to cope with South Korea's growing demand for English proficiency. Their numbers include a large proportion of young people; according to Son Jung-Son of the Philippine-Korean Cultural Center in Seoul, over 1,500 Koreans under 20 years old arrive in the Philippines every month to study English.[2] Koreans in the Philippines do not have a Korean day school, but are served by seven weekend schools, the first being the ones in Cebu and Antipolo, both founded in 1994. Between 1997 and 2000, five more schools were founded in Davao City, Angeles City, Pasay City, Baguio City, and Cainta; they enroll a total of 383 students.[6][7][8][9][10][11][

jerrytrini
10-28-2007, 22:26
The "payong girls", and caddies on golf courses in PI do not want to cater to K's because they are rude and do not give tips, according to several caddies. There was this waiter in one of the country clubs who had to run after a group of K's who failed to pay their breakfast bill because their excuse was they had to tee off.

In Olongapo, the caddies make excuses not to caddy for a K. Most of the time when I ask for a tee time, I would make a point who my playing partner would be. I would rather play with a 89 year lady than with a K. Just expressing my feeeeeeling.

CatsMeow
10-28-2007, 22:46
Right across the place where I live was an auditorium, where there was a Korean preacher speaking to some group. Couldn't speak English, so he had an interpreter. Korean preachers can be just as worked up as any preacher, so this Korean chap was going full throttle, and the interpreter was doing his darnest to keep up with him. I went to bed laughing.

Anyway, if you want to buy Auto-Ordnance and Kahr firearms, fellow named Justin Moon is the proprietor...

Koreans here, while they're everywhere, keep to themselves...

chowchow
10-29-2007, 08:54
Here din sa States, I find the Vietnamese (dateng boat people ) rude. Complicated with the fact most cannot speak english. I also met some who were former refugees in Bataan Refugee Center, some nice and others less desirable.

atmarcella
10-30-2007, 22:33
Ang yayabang ng mga Koreans d2..they feel "superior" to us Filipinos..Don't wan2 believe me? Akyat kayo Baguio and you''ll see what I mean..

ganun talaga pag yumayaman... yan ang rason na "dapat pinas ...sumikap ka" hehehe