Gun discussion on the Kim Wade Show, Friday [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun discussion on the Kim Wade Show, Friday

mcooper
10-17-2007, 20:31
Hello MS members

I will be on the Kim Wade show with lumberjack/Carl talking about the upcoming nationwide empty holster protest and also getting CCW legalized on campus. I will also be taking time to point out the fallacy of the law that bans college students from having firearms in their vehicles on campus, while allowing anyone else to do so.

It should be a good show and I will attempt to get form letters up on a blog or www.concealedcampus.org that address those two issues. Hopefully some of you guys as well as listeners will take the time to insert your State Senators and Reps info and mail them out.

The station website is www.wjnt.com and I believe you can listen in on a webcast if you can't catch it on the radio.

So what do ya think?
-Mark

If you have any good progun soundbites email them to me please.

Cliff Cargill
10-18-2007, 12:37
Great idea Mark! I'll listen as I hope all Mississippi Glockers will. You and Lumberjack do a good job!:thumbsup:

www.nrams.com

lumberjack
10-18-2007, 20:31
LJ has a State Representative and Senator (most likely) that have confirmed they will sponsor the bill to change the law for CC on campuses (and high schools hopefully, unless federal law prohibits) and allow the right to keep guns in the vehicles on campuses.

2 students were expelled last week from my high school for having rifles in their trucks. They were coon hunting before school started....

Going to bring up knives in schools also.

lumberjack
10-18-2007, 23:26
To listen to the broadcast online, you must download a peer to peer (p2p) application, not a big deal, don't let it scare you away if you are interested.

ETA:
Here is a link to a parallel thread in a non gun forum I spend a majority of my time on, they everyone that has posted thus far is a friend of mine. (noone jump in and bash them eh? :))

http://www.gypoclimber.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=8313

mcooper
10-19-2007, 09:55
http://www.streamerp2p.com/

Download this software and look for WJNT 1180. That'll let you listen to the stream

Cliff Cargill
10-19-2007, 17:06
Great show guys!

www.nrams.com

lumberjack
10-22-2007, 16:49
Thanks Cliff! We had a good time with it.