Indoor GSSF @ OpenRange??? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indoor GSSF @ OpenRange???

Rikki
10-18-2007, 18:07
When is the next shoot date there...leaves are turning and I'm in the mood for a drive...
TIA

TreehugginGlock
10-18-2007, 20:42
Second one of the three was last Monday the 15th. Next one will not be until November 12th. Why don't you shoot the outdoor GSSF match in Wilmore either Saturday the 27th or Sunday the 28th. That is always a great time. Lin Edwards puts on a great match. I'll be helping out on Saturday afternoon and shooting that morning. Maybe I'll see you there.

Oh and you should come down for the Plastic Fantastic last weekend. Lee and the gang out did themselves on the stages. It was a ton of fun.

Rikki
10-19-2007, 04:25
Darn..guess I missed the announcement about match #2...Oh,well...
Might go to Wilmore-last year it was ccccold- I'm not much for shooting there, but It's always a pretty drive. I shot there one year in the morn and was sittin in the grandstands @ Keenland by post time.Might be a good weekend for a bike ride if the weather holds up.
Planned to go to SC last weekend, but something else came up, and it doesn't seem like the old gang I used to squad up with shoots there much anymore.

TreehugginGlock
10-19-2007, 07:42
You should have gone to Silver Creek last weekend. It was the Plastic Fantastic and was amazing. Not as big of a turnout as I had expected but I was an extremely challenging shoot. You would have enjoyed.

TreehugginGlock
10-22-2007, 17:06
Anyone see the results from the match? Barry had said he was going to post them on the 16th, but I've not seen them anywhere, not that I did great, but I'd like to see them anyway.

openrange
10-25-2007, 15:08
We had a fun match Monday and welcomed some new shooters who did great. Thanks to all for a good time.

Barry