Calling all BoG pañeros [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Calling all BoG pañeros

CatsMeow
10-18-2007, 22:21
Hi BoG pañeros,

If you are into labor law practice (both appearing or being appeared to) , and if you wish to receive regular labor law case updates, please PM me your e-mail addresses, so you can be in my e-mail list. Absolutely free, though recipients are restricted to those I choose to share them with; my classmates, the NLRC, lawyer friends (and you are my friends are you not?).

However, since I did do a bit of effort in making these, I would appreciate it if you would first ask me before sharing it with others, much more with non-BoGs, lalo na with your opponents hehehe.

And Dometop, I need your e-mail address as well. If you're into criminal law, I may have a little fiscal left in me to answer them to the best of my ability.

chowchow
10-18-2007, 22:36
Catsmeow. Im sure you know Judge Maxino sa atin? Bro nya classmate ko.

revo
10-18-2007, 22:51
if a guy regularly brings women into labor, is that good enough ?

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 00:42
Catsmeow. Im sure you know Judge Maxino sa atin? Bro nya classmate ko.

There are now two Judge Maxinos. The lady Maxino is in Guagua, Pampanga while the gentleman is in Dumaguete. The latter is an avid shooter.
Both RTC judges. Which one?

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 01:12
Pañeros, please include your e-mail address like what Django did. Try as I might, I couldn't figure out how to send my update via PM. Have to send it the Yahoo way...

Also, law student BoGs are included, for as long as you promise me that you will ace the Labor Law subject in the bar!

Django
10-19-2007, 04:08
Bai,

Daghang salamat. Pangitaon ta ka pag naa ko sa Cebu para mag ilaila ta.

neil
10-19-2007, 08:49
[QUOTE=CatsMeow;9131186]Hi BoG pañeros,

If you are into labor law practice (both appearing or being appeared to) , and if you wish to receive regular labor law case updates, please PM me your e-mail addresses, so you can be in my e-mail list. Absolutely free, though recipients are restricted to those I choose to share them with; my classmates, the NLRC, lawyer friends (and you are my friends are you not?).

/QUOTE]

Hi sir, Im into general law practice and I also handle some labor cases, one of which is against a gunstore and its lady owner who had been the topic of several "bashing" threads in the past at BOG.

chowchow
10-19-2007, 10:41
There are now two Judge Maxinos. The lady Maxino is in Guagua, Pampanga while the gentleman is in Dumaguete. The latter is an avid shooter.
Both RTC judges. Which one?

>...

CM, the gentleman Judge in Dumaguete. Kasama kayo nagshooting?

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 21:15
>...

CM, the gentleman Judge in Dumaguete. Kasama kayo nagshooting?

No, but my brother knows him very well. Judge Roderick Maxino.

BTW, because so many judges were shot dead by reason of the cases they were handling, the PNP has now allowed judges to carry even without a PTC. Lucky guys; I may be RTC rank but I have to get a PTC nonetheless... only a handful of my colleagues got shot, the last one luckily survived.

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 21:16
[QUOTE=CatsMeow;9131186]Hi BoG pañeros,

/QUOTE]

Hi sir, Im into general law practice and I also handle some labor cases, one of which is against a gunstore and its lady owner who had been the topic of several "bashing" threads in the past at BOG.

Your e-mail, please? Only Django gave me one and he got his update pronto.

CatsMeow
10-19-2007, 21:28
if a guy regularly brings women into labor, is that good enough ?

Well, you labor, which results in her labor, so pwede...

CatsMeow
10-24-2007, 19:20
So far, Django, Neil, Riddler and PresidingGlock have given me their e-mail addresses, so they got my updates, the last being No. 127, BEFORE my own office.

Any more, please? Preparing No. 128.

batangueno
10-24-2007, 20:10
Is it ok to join your email list for the updates? I will forward it to my father in law who's a lawyer in bataan. I'll ask him to keep it private. :)

Thanks.

CatsMeow
10-24-2007, 20:15
By all means, Batangueño! Gimme your e-mail address, and you will get my updates for the 4th quarter 2007.

batangueno
10-24-2007, 20:27
Thanks. PM'd you my email address. :)

pogi
10-24-2007, 21:30
CatsMeow,
Sent you PM.

ppts799
10-24-2007, 23:03
sir catsmeow, sent you a PM also.

i love reading labor jurisprudence and the labor code :) :)

dometop
10-24-2007, 23:04
And Dometop, I need your e-mail address as well. If you're into criminal law, I may have a little fiscal left in me to answer them to the best of my ability.

e-mail address relayed to you via PM, thank you for the heads-up!

presidingglock
10-25-2007, 00:17
CM,

thanks a lot for the updates!

CatsMeow
10-25-2007, 00:52
Anytime bai.

Let's see, Django, Neil, Riddler, PresidingGlock, batangueño, ppts799, and dometop. Any more?

Pogi, to which address will I send it? I'm a bit confused...

kerwin
10-25-2007, 09:43
apila ko bai... wifey works for dole (RTWPB)

pogi
10-25-2007, 20:50
Pogi, to which address will I send it? I'm a bit confused...

Sorry CM,
Haba ng kuwento tapos nakalimutan yung email address. Hahaha! 39 years old na kasi 'ko eh.
Will send PM.

CatsMeow
10-25-2007, 21:27
apila ko bai... wifey works for dole (RTWPB)

By all means Kerwin, give me your e-mail address.

Guys, No. 128 on the way...

kerwin
11-13-2007, 10:50
pm sent sir