Indoor Matches at Bluegrass cancelled this week, possibly next [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Matches at Bluegrass cancelled this week, possibly next

domzilla9
10-24-2007, 09:24
Winn from Bluegrass Indoor Range called to let me know that they are experiencing some problems with water in the range and that all Indoor Matches (Hidden Hills, GLIPSC, etc) are canceled this week and possibly next.

I will update everyone when I have more information.

Thanks,

Dominic Bosco

Berretta9
10-24-2007, 18:26
How much water are we talkin ? We didn't get to shoot last week either because of the threat of rain.:rant::rant:

TreehugginGlock
10-25-2007, 08:23
Actually, it was threat of tornado that cancelled last week.

Sure hope it gets fixed soon. I need my weekly shooting fix and will need it more now that the outdoor stuff is winding down.

Berretta9
10-25-2007, 15:49
Yes but the dreaded tornados never did apear. Matter of fact I didn't even get any rain. It was hilarious when Dawn Gee was on T.V. telling people not to call in because they were busy saving lives. The media made that night a whole lot more than it was.

glockguy609
10-26-2007, 05:46
One of our stores on Brownsboro rd got quite a bit of dammage, shopping carts and other things got blown thru the front windows power got knocked out, one of the cart corrals got blown across the parking lot and smashed into a car. So evidently some areas got some pretty serious wind, then other areas didn't get squat. But I don't even know if they got any rain at the range that night.
Oh well maybe I can get some stuff done arround the house during the hiatus.

domzilla9
10-28-2007, 08:52
this Tuesday, the 30th, is canceled as well.

fryeg7
10-28-2007, 18:12
just my luck . . . i finally manage to make it out to shoot last tues. and i arrive at the range to find out the match is cancelled.

frye