WA: Let's elect Dino Rossi AGAIN! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WA: Let's elect Dino Rossi AGAIN!

dave_pro2a
10-26-2007, 00:46
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003974192_webrossi25m.html

We elected him once, let's do it again!

Jammer Six
11-19-2007, 21:03
Another way of saying that is "if we want another Democratic Governor, let's put Rossi up for office!"

dave_pro2a
11-20-2007, 20:51
Another way of saying that is "if we want another Democratic Governor, let's put Rossi up for office!"

Of course we'll have another Democrat in office... even if they have to rig the election again.

It was absolutly stunning that Rossi got a majority of the votes during the first and second counts. In this state?!?!

A republican who actually came so close to winning that it took a 3rd recount and a sudden 'discovery' of extra votes... yeah I'd say he probably does have a chance. Can't think of anyone else who would.

And if Dimocrat's in Olympia can't 're-pass' 747, then it would actually be good for the republicans.

Combine that with the Dems eliminating supermajority requirement for school levies. And the fact they will likely challenge the latest Eyman initiative in court. ... as the economy tanks, and the libtards keep raising taxes, then even the Libtards in Seattle might decide to vote for no-more-taxes.

Since Norm Maleng died, and Dave Reichert blew his 'green river goodwill,' do you know of another likely canidate besides Rossi that stands a chance?

Jammer Six
11-20-2007, 21:03
One who believes in Area 51 may buy that "rigged election" crap, but I certainly don't.

Learn from history.

I don't wish to repeat it.

walangkatapat
11-21-2007, 09:53
Of course we'll have another Democrat in office... even if they have to rig the election again.

It was absolutly stunning that Rossi got a majority of the votes during the first and second counts. In this state?!?!

A republican who actually came so close to winning that it took a 3rd recount and a sudden 'discovery' of extra votes... yeah I'd say he probably does have a chance. Can't think of anyone else who would.

And if Dimocrat's in Olympia can't 're-pass' 747, then it would actually be good for the republicans.

Combine that with the Dems eliminating supermajority requirement for school levies. And the fact they will likely challenge the latest Eyman initiative in court. ... as the economy tanks, and the libtards keep raising taxes, then even the Libtards in Seattle might decide to vote for no-more-taxes.

Since Norm Maleng died, and Dave Reichert blew his 'green river goodwill,' do you know of another likely canidate besides Rossi that stands a chance?

Just like the 2000 Prez election the dems will keep recounting until they get their way or at least try to.

Jammer Six
11-21-2007, 11:58
Just like the 2000 Prez election the dems will keep recounting until they get their way or at least try to.
Uhm...

The President is...

Well...

A Republican.

Timber Wolf
12-13-2007, 17:51
Hello Northwest GLockers:

It's been quite sometime since I've been reading here at GT, and even longer since I've posted. Since we are discussing Rossi and the problems w/ the last elections, I thought I would just add that for our last election I received, in my name, TWO! - Count them TWO! absentte eleciton ballots. I contacted three TV stations, and Rossi's campign via their web site, but no one seemed interested in the fact I coukld have voted twice. (No I didn't, I kept the second ballot, and marked it as a duplicate, then scanned images of both (on the same image - just in case.

Jammer, why do you say that?? it wasn't Rossi's fault we had to have three recounts, and probbaly would have had more, until ol' "what's her face" (can't stand to say her name and giver her the dignity as recognizing her) finally won.

My point in contacting the organizations I did was to try to show that if I got an extra ballot, what's to say the same "mistake" DIDN't happen in the last gubenatorial election.

Cheers.

TW

Jammer Six
12-13-2007, 22:25
Jammer, why do you say that?? it wasn't Rossi's fault we had to have three recounts, and probbaly would have had more, until ol' "what's her face" (can't stand to say her name and giver her the dignity as recognizing her) finally won.
Her name is Christine Gregoire.

Governor Christine Gregoire.

If you won't "recognize" when the opposition wins, you have no moral claim to any future victory.

Since I reserve the right to those victories, I recognize her.

Your sentiments are best left in homeroom.

Timber Wolf
12-14-2007, 18:02
Her name is Christine Gregoire.

Governor Christine Gregoire.

If you won't "recognize" when the opposition wins, you have no moral claim to any future victory.

Since I reserve the right to those victories, I recognize her.

Your sentiments are best left in homeroom.

Guess you don't recognize sarcasm when you see. YOU never did answer the qusestion.

Jammer Six
12-14-2007, 18:23
Guess you don't recognize sarcasm when you see. YOU never did answer the qusestion.
No, I didn't.

I'm suffering from a complete lack of respect for my "opponent", on a number of issues.

dave_pro2a
12-17-2007, 02:30
Since we are discussing Rossi and the problems w/ the last elections, I thought I would just add that for our last election I received, in my name, TWO! - Count them TWO! absentte eleciton ballots.
TW

Hey me too (or maybe I should say two).

And it get's funnier. They sent me a ballot for someone who literally does not exist, and I know exactly where they got the info from (a non-governmental source, non-legitimate, think 'telemarketing' info).

And remember all those low income voter registration cards that were rejected because paid employees falsafied signatures ;) Hmm, Seattle liberal political activism at work. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefraud26m.html

Here's a good example of King County Elections officials:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/233447_kempf21.html
http://www.seattleweekly.com/2005-07-27/news/ballot-pox.php
"King County elections chief Julie Anne Kempf was fired in 2002... accusations that she had established a "pattern of dishonesty" in administering an election."

"A former King County elections superintendent has been arrested in an investigation of forgery, theft, criminal impersonation and assault, sheriff's records show."

Yeah, trust a crooked dealer to hand out straight cards, yeah sure.... sucker.

And gee, King County didn't accidently 'forget' to mail out military ballots in a timely manner, huh?
http://www.soundpolitics.com/archives/003515.html
"Unfortunately, the question whether King County issued all of its military absentee ballots in compliance with the Oct. 7 deadline, has not yet been answered.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/jamieson/205686_robert29.html
"If a man or woman is willing to take a bullet for the country, his or her vote ought to count. Period.

Yet in the photo-finish race for governor, some local military personnel, for a range of reasons, say they didn't get a chance to make their voices heard via the ballot. It was not for lack of trying."

I mean, King County would WANT to allow conservative leaning military members to vote, right? They'd have no reason to arrange a slight 'delay' that would disqualify their votes, right? No reason, like getting a flaming Dimocrat elected to the governors office when it started to look like she might lose.

No tin foil needed. Primae facia, this is not just gross missmanagement.

Timber Wolf
12-25-2007, 15:15
Hey me too (or maybe I should say two).

And it get's funnier. They sent me a ballot for someone who literally does not exist, and I know exactly where they got the info from (a non-governmental source, non-legitimate, think 'telemarketing' info).

Dave - Don't remember all the details of all the screwups w/ the last gubenatorial election, but certainly remember the recounts and defintely thought it awful screwy that I got two ballots for the last election we had just had.

Also, come to think of it, one election I got a notice saying my sig did ot match my sig on file for the absentee ballots and I was supposed to go to some election office and confirm my ID, I never did b/c the offices were like a "100 miles" friom where I live. BUt IO never had a prblm w/ any other ballot.