Gift for outgoing Master [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gift for outgoing Master

mmsig229
10-27-2007, 14:38
Need a little help from the Bretheren. I'd like to purchase a PM wristwatch for my outgoing Master. The only website I've found with PM watches is www.allthingsmasonic.com. Any other sites I can peruse?????

10-27-2007, 14:52
Try this one...

http://www.hiramhunter.com/

Be careful at work, I got blocked due to the mention of cigarette and alcohol accessories that they sell. Go figure!!!!

blue0623
10-28-2007, 08:49
http://www.joyjewelers.com/modules/catalog/index.php?catid=754&gclid=COTzvs_osY8CFQwsOAodPR60MQ

http://www.pedrewatch.com/store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=78

http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbdrmsw-10f.html

Here is a few more if you are still looking, if you want to find more just google "Past Mastor watches" and you will come up with all kinds of websites.

From a Texas Brother

JayPap
11-02-2007, 16:54
Google Klitzner's or J.P. Luther they are nice people to deal with.

They have excellent products and have been around longer than the internet.

CaptDoug04
12-02-2007, 09:31
Google Klitzner's or J.P. Luther they are nice people to deal with.

They have excellent products and have been around longer than the internet.

A gift card to a mental health therapist:therapy:is always appropriate :rofl:

mmsig229
12-02-2007, 18:07
A gift card to a mental health therapist:therapy:is always appropriate :rofl:

I think I need it more than he.....I'm in the east now!!!!

CaptDoug04
12-03-2007, 18:15
I think I need it more than he.....I'm in the east now!!!!

Been there, done that and got the handshake to prove it :supergrin:

mmsig229
12-03-2007, 23:37
Been there, done that and got the handshake to prove it :supergrin:

Just had our first meeting tonight with me being in the East. Opened/closed long form EA. Thought that would be a good idea because that's what we're being inspected in this year. Not a single PM in line except for SS. Went real well. Got prompted a few times but had a great time passing out the awards and received ALOT of compliments after. Not because I did such a great job with ritual, but because the meeting was fun and everyone had a nice time. Scheduled an EA practice nect Monday. Doing two EA's on December 15TH. Wish me luck!!!

Bilbo Baggins
12-04-2007, 01:01
Ritual is only so important, if the brethern do not enjoy themselves they surly won't be back.
I tried to dot all the i's and cross all the T's but I also tried to make it fun for everyone there.

ArodJohns
12-07-2007, 15:04
I am in no way trying to upstage or make anyone feel bad, but alot of times the leaving Master will elect not to receive a gift.

Of course, haha, he can elect not and elect not all he wants but usually he gets something. :rofl: Sometimes it's just a ritual so that he'll always have one or the gavel he used that year.

Part of the time however, they'll elect to keep the WM apron.

I'd also try Macoy's. They seem to have about everything.

mmsig229
12-08-2007, 00:03
[QUOTE=ArodJohns;9399179]I am in no way trying to upstage or make anyone feel bad, but alot of times the leaving Master will elect not to receive a gift.

Of course, haha, he can elect not and elect not all he wants but usually he gets something. :rofl: Sometimes it's just a ritual so that he'll always have one or the gavel he used that year.

Part of the time however, they'll elect to keep the WM apron.

I'd also try Macoy's. They seem to have about everything.[/QUOTE

Our PM's receive a PM jewel and apron. Our latest PM was extremely generous with the line officers during his time in the East. He always bought pictures of the Installation and had them framed for each officer. My first meeting was an Awards Night and I bought each officer a gift and presented it west of the alter. They really seemed to enjoy that. At my Installation I presented the outgoing Master with a PM watch.

Bilbo Baggins
12-11-2007, 00:02
my lodge has the WM apron converted into a PM apron ( Pa uses the 47th problem ) and presents it to the outgoing Master. he is also presented with a watch.

My apron means a lot to me as it is the one I wore in the east all year long.