AK armorer in DFW ?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AK armorer in DFW ??

Crusher47
11-02-2007, 20:19
Hello fellow Texans,

I broke my front sight post on my WASR 10/63 AK47. I tried everything to try and unscrew the remainder of the post, but it will not budge.

I need to find someone who knows how to remove the old post and install a new one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

txinvestigator
11-03-2007, 12:17
Hello fellow Texans,

I broke my front sight post on my WASR 10/63 AK47. I tried everything to try and unscrew the remainder of the post, but it will not budge.

I need to find someone who knows how to remove the old post and install a new one. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

PM sent........

bluelineman
11-03-2007, 12:56
TXInvestigator prob has a better answer than I could give you, but you might also want to try they guys at the GT AK forum.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

dglockster
11-09-2007, 11:15
If you don't find a AK smith soon, there may be a good one at the Market Hall gun show on Nov. 24/25. His name is T.R. Graham and you can contact him at Grhm458@cs.com and ask if he will be at the gun show. Also explain the problem so he will be prepared to help you.

T.R. has done work on my Glocks as well as on my SAR-1 and he stands behind the work that he does.

If you want additional references on T.R., just do a search, here in Glock Talk, on his name.

bluelineman
11-09-2007, 20:52
If you don't find a AK smith soon, there may be a good one at the Market Hall gun show on Nov. 24/25. His name is T.R. Graham and you can contact him at Grhm458@cs.com and ask if he will be at the gun show. Also explain the problem so he will be prepared to help you.

T.R. has done work on my Glocks as well as on my SAR-1 and he stands behind the work that he does.

If you want additional references on T.R., just do a search, here in Glock Talk, on his name.

I'll second that reference.

He is the only person that I will let touch my carry Glock. He knows his stuff & does not try to talk you into anything you don't need. I plan of visiting him at the next show.

Crusher47
11-16-2007, 08:00
Thanks guys! I actually found one in Roanoke which is very close by :)

MrGlock21
11-17-2007, 22:44
Sledgehammer Arms Work

Randy in Mansfield is a good man. Call 817-478-9624

SeriousStudent
12-02-2007, 18:04
Sledgehammer Arms Work

Randy in Mansfield is a good man. Call 817-478-9624

Randy is a terrific guy, but he does not live in Mansfield any more. He moved to East Texas. I talked to him last week at Market Hall.