New background for ya Treehugger [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New background for ya Treehugger

glockguy609
11-03-2007, 09:19
found this one and thought you might like it

TreehugginGlock
11-03-2007, 09:40
Love it. Love it. So true. So true. I'll have to print it out and frame that one for my new office. (not working for the evil demons anymore. got a new job since our last gathering)

Congrats on your boy coming home. Thought you were going to go see him this weekend. Hope it was a nice trip. Will he be able to come home for Thanksgiving? That would be awesome for you. If so, you'll have to bring him down to the range to shoot with us.

Berretta9
11-04-2007, 08:40
So how do you like the new job ?? Congrats Jack on the son returning .

Aaron Little
11-04-2007, 14:55
Cool poster. I beleive that was taken at one of our classes.

TreehugginGlock
11-04-2007, 16:31
So how do you like the new job ?? Congrats Jack on the son returning .
So far so good. Nice people. Got my own office with a window. Hardest thing to get used to....so quiet sometimes I can hear people walking on the carpet. Man, what a change of scenary for me.

Say, man. Where you been? We haven't seen you at any of the local matches lately like KAPS or South Central (I went there for the first time today with Dom, John & Scott.) You still digging your way out of wood shavings? Haven't seen Dean in a while either.

Sure hope things get straightened out at Win's place soon. I really miss our weekly shoots and will really be missing them when the outdoor stuff shuts down for the season.

Berretta9
11-04-2007, 16:37
Yup still digging out. Took two huge orders at St. James and had to work a few trade shows for the daytime gig.

glockguy609
11-04-2007, 16:40
Cool poster. I beleive that was taken at one of our classes.
Could have been I think I found the poster over on SIG Forum.

But if you want to make your own.....
http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

TreehugginGlock
11-04-2007, 18:32
That's cool.