Eastbound!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Eastbound!!!!!!!!!

mmsig229
11-08-2007, 06:29
I've been elected WM of my Lodge. I'll be installed on Nov 19TH. I'll complete the Past Masters class on Nov 17TH. I should be done just before the OSU Mich kickoff!!!! I have my officer line set up and my request for an inspection date. I'm working on a budget, and my committees. There is a TON of work involved with this. I have 2 candidates ready for the EA degree on Dec 15, and two more who need their MM. I also have to learn how to close in MM for my installation. Wish me luck!!

augustus_01
11-08-2007, 11:47
Congrats and good luck!

deputy tom
11-09-2007, 19:59
Good luck WM Elect.I wish I could be in attendance for your installation but too much going on here as usual.tom.

CAPITALIST
11-09-2007, 21:44
I've been elected WM of my Lodge. I'll be installed on Nov 19TH. I'll complete the Past Masters class on Nov 17TH. I should be done just before the OSU Mich kickoff!!!! I have my officer line set up and my request for an inspection date. I'm working on a budget, and my committees. There is a TON of work involved with this. I have 2 candidates ready for the EA degree on Dec 15, and two more who need their MM. I also have to learn how to close in MM for my installation. Wish me luck!!

Did you figure out what we're gonna have to eat yet?

mmsig229
11-10-2007, 23:58
Did you figure out what we're gonna have to eat yet?

It's about time you showed up here Brother Cap!!!!!! we're having some type of yardbird with a sourcream sauce and stuffing. Rolls, butter,some type of veggie, and a giant sheet cake for dessert. What's going to be in the feed bag at your installation next week?????? inquiring minds want to know...

CAPITALIST
11-11-2007, 21:02
It's about time you showed up here Brother Cap!!!!!! we're having some type of yardbird with a sourcream sauce and stuffing. Rolls, butter,some type of veggie, and a giant sheet cake for dessert. What's going to be in the feed bag at your installation next week?????? inquiring minds want to know...

Sounds tasty! Remember what I said on the phone about the new Master not communicating with us? I have no clue as to what we're gonna have. I'm sure it'll all come together. Things always do at #342

gashog99
11-12-2007, 14:16
Wow, congratulations! Looks like you've got your hands full over the next few weeks.

Vic Vega
11-12-2007, 20:43
Congratulations. I hope you have a great year.

grecco
11-15-2007, 09:47
Congrats and good luck!

Duncan223
11-19-2007, 17:28
Congratulations and best wishes for a successful year!!

I've been there, and the year will fly by so fast, you will miss it when its over.

CAPITALIST
11-19-2007, 23:44
I just returned from Brother mmsig229's Installation. He did a great job with his duties tonight. I have no doubt he'll do a great job in this coming year and be an asset to his Lodge. The food was pretty tasty too. Thanks Alison!

CaptDoug04
12-02-2007, 09:16
Congratulations and best wishes for a successful year!!

I've been there, and the year will fly by so fast, you will miss it when its over.

Sometimes you don't :whistling:

Congratulations Worshipful, I wish you and your Lodge a terrific year! From one young PM, don't let the OLD PM's get to you! :rant: