FrontSight 4 day Practical Rifle Dec 14 2007 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FrontSight 4 day Practical Rifle Dec 14 2007

dgsaudio
11-08-2007, 11:15
I'm gonna head down for this class, anyone wanna go? We could split a hotel room and gas. I bathe regularly and do not snore or talk in my sleep...Lemme know! I guess if you're going down for any class that weekend that would work as well.

Cokeman
11-08-2007, 22:10
How much? :dunno:

dgsaudio
11-08-2007, 23:58
How much for hotel & gas? i think saddle west would come to about 285 for a double queen before taxes and front sight discount, last time i stayed there the discount was 80 bucks or so, so maybe around 100-125 for hotel. Gas would probably be 50 bucks or so i would venture

UtahBen
11-14-2007, 15:12
Hey guys:

I just got back from 4-day defensive handgun. It was great and I will be posting afull report as soon as I get caught up on some stuff I missed out doing the last 6 days.

I would avoid the saddle West at all costs. I stayed there and have several complaints.

*5-6 band-aids posted all over room when we checked in
*they tried to make me sign a paper saying I would not have any firearms in the hotel room.
*mold on my shower and on shower head
*fan in bathroom didn't work
*non smoking room was smokey
*towels were smokey
*After returning to the room on Day 2 my friend's bed was made, mine wasn't Dresser drawers were also left open with our clothing that had been gone through.

The other hotels in the area looked a lot nicer. Also, the steak house in the Pahrump Nugget was pretty good.

dgsaudio
11-14-2007, 21:25
Wow, thats too bad! I've stayed there before and haven't have any of those problems (except for the signed waiver thing, they said they've had ND's from frontsight students)

dgsaudio
12-02-2007, 01:21
I'm gonna try the best western this time, just about the same price. I'll let you guys know how it goes.