Dumb question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question

glockster72
11-08-2007, 19:28
Since i live in Nashville can i legaly buy guns from the new Gander mountain in Bowling Green ?

Thick45
11-09-2007, 11:19
If you are in Nashville, and you are purchasing a handgun from Bowling Green, Kentucky, then you would need to have it transferred via an FFL Dealer. Find a dealer in Nashville who will do the transfer for you, and you should be good to go. When it comes to long guns, you should still be ok to buy direct, I believe. If I'm wrong on this, I'm sure someone will come along shortly with the right information.....

ZZR guy
11-10-2007, 15:24
If you are in Nashville, and you are purchasing a handgun from Bowling Green, Kentucky, then you would need to have it transferred via an FFL Dealer. Find a dealer in Nashville who will do the transfer for you, and you should be good to go. When it comes to long guns, you should still be ok to buy direct, I believe. If I'm wrong on this, I'm sure someone will come along shortly with the right information.....

You are correct Thick45.

tercel89
11-18-2007, 20:26
where in Bowling Green is the Gander Mountain? We go to Bowling Green quite a bit and i hadnt seen it . Is it near the main strip where the mall and all the restaurants are?

ZZR guy
11-19-2007, 19:14
where in Bowling Green is the Gander Mountain? We go to Bowling Green quite a bit and i hadnt seen it . Is it near the main strip where the mall and all the restaurants are?

It is located beside I-65 north before exit 22 Hwy 231, to get to it get off at exit 22 and go right at the top of the ramp, and turn right on the second road to the right, and it is at the end of the street.

hi im drummer03
12-04-2007, 22:40
Last i seen Gander mountain is high on pistols especially glocks...