Best prices on guns around Nashville? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best prices on guns around Nashville?

GlockRules
11-09-2007, 21:35
Just trying to figure out where to make my next gun purchase...new to the area. Thanks!

ZZR guy
11-10-2007, 15:23
Check out Guns & Leather in Greenbrier. They have a great selection and pretty decent prices. Their phone # 615-643-4865

Second amendment gun shop in Springfield has got good prices with cash but
not a good selection. # 615-384-5455

Bellshire hardware in Nashville also has good prices but he hates Glocks. He has a small selection but can order anything and I thing he is the cheapest. #615-860-4212

If you like Idpa Gallatin Gun Club has a match every second Sat.
www.gallatingun.com
Check out www.tngunowners.com
I hope this helps.

tercel89
11-18-2007, 20:22
I also say Guns & Leather in Greenbriar. I have bought stuff from them for quite a while and they have a huge selection and the cheapest prices . There is another place in Clarksville which is about 45 miles from Nashville called Tennessee Gun World . He has a great selection and very good prices , just as good a price as Guns & Leather. The address is 1525-C Ft.Campbell Blvd. Phone number 931-552-2118

john wall
11-19-2007, 00:39
Don't forget John Arnold's shop, Specialty Arms in Lavergne. 615-793-9696.

Dennis at Guns and Leather has good prices and the best indoor range in Middle Tn. 615-643-4865

At either store, you will get the real price IN PERSON.

tercel89
11-19-2007, 09:07
Don't forget John Arnold's shop, Specialty Arms in Lavergne. 615-793-9696.

Dennis at Guns and Leather has good prices and the best indoor range in Middle Tn. 615-643-4865

At either store, you will get the real price IN PERSON.

I used to go to Specialty Arms all the time and have bought lots of guns from them ,but in the last 4 years they seem like they have went up in price on some guns as compared to Guns & Leather . Have you noticed? Last one i bought there was an XD-40 in 2003 and it was a good price but since then i noticed a price hike. But they are still a good place to go .

tercel89
11-19-2007, 09:12
There is also a shop off of I-24 at exit 35 (Jeolton exit) and they have a decent collection and a small indoor range but not near as nice as Gun & Leather. Their prices are decent .I bought a very very nice MosinNagant Laminated M-44 from them there for $99 . They carry a little more military- surplus long guns than most store which is a plus for me .

ZZR guy
11-19-2007, 19:22
I used to go to Specialty Arms all the time and have bought lots of guns from them ,but in the last 4 years they seem like they have went up in price on some guns as compared to Guns & Leather . Have you noticed? Last one i bought there was an XD-40 in 2003 and it was a good price but since then i noticed a price hike. But they are still a good place to go .

Specialty Arms is having a big sale this week and he has knocked the prices down on his guns. As a general rule Specialty Arms is higher than Guns & Leather, I drive a truck locally and stop at both places once or twice a month.

tercel89
11-21-2007, 22:44
Specialty Arms is having a big sale this week and he has knocked the prices down on his guns. As a general rule Specialty Arms is higher than Guns & Leather, I drive a truck locally and stop at both places once or twice a month.

Hey ZZR guy , are you going to the Bob Pope gun show in Franklin ? Its supposed to be Dec. 7,8,9 . The Bob Pope shows are a hell of a lot better than the Bill Goodman shows . I am hopeing to find a CZ-82 in 9x18Mak.

ZZR guy
11-26-2007, 20:39
Hey ZZR guy , are you going to the Bob Pope gun show in Franklin ? Its supposed to be Dec. 7,8,9 . The Bob Pope shows are a hell of a lot better than the Bill Goodman shows . I am hopeing to find a CZ-82 in 9x18Mak.

I might, I have not decided yet. The gun shows used to be good to go but in the last few years they have been a disapointment, when I do go I look for individuals selling guns.