Alright Ohio Glockers help me out if you can... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Alright Ohio Glockers help me out if you can...

LabTech
11-11-2007, 22:23
I'm hankering big time for one of these current German police trade-in HK P7's that are flooding the market right now. I don't want to buy one off of Gunbroker or one of the other auction sites because I'd really like to grope it before I buy it. I did do a search on Gunbroker and found only one in the entire state of Ohio and it was in Bellevue and that's a 3 hour drive for me. My question is, do any of my fellow Buckeyes (Boo...Illinois) know of any gunshops in southeast Ohio or central Ohio that has these HK's in stock? Any help would be appreciated.

anyplainjoe
11-12-2007, 11:15
Sometimes Blackwing in Delaware does. But 99.9% of people who buy anything from CDNN are very pleased with the product.

Blitzer
11-12-2007, 12:10
Hmmm... how much are they?

HKSmith
11-12-2007, 12:15
I bought one last month from CDNN through a local FFL holder. The guns are graded A, B, or C by HK. I bought an A grade gun and am very pleased. It's a unique design, beautifully made, with a great trigger. I don't think you can go wrong even without seeing it first.

I think a lot of people will be kicking themselves in a couple of years for not getting one of these.

LabTech
11-13-2007, 17:12
Hmmm... how much are they?

Hey Blitzer, I called CDNN the other day and asked prices on the two grades of P7's that they have. Very good to excellent were $599 and excellent to like new were $674 if memory serves.