Las Vegas Gun Show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Gun Show

Barcroft
11-12-2007, 12:00
Just called and confirmed that the LVGS will be at Cashman field this coming weekend.
Since I've never been to a gun show here in town, could someone give an opinion on this one? It seems that some branded shows are OK, some not so OK, so any input would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

JimBianchi
11-12-2007, 12:11
I've been a few times, it OK for bulk ammo, (M1 ammo is plentiul, so is 5.56, 9mm is still cheaper at Wally World) if you shop around, but the price of guns is crazy!

Very few deals to be had. (I bought a 12 shot .380 Bersa there a few years ago, I paid $300 with 2 mags. OK price for a great little gun)

Lots and lots of guns though, whch is always cool.

I may go.

crazypilot
11-12-2007, 12:20
I'm not too thrilled about the Las Vegas Gun Show. I'd rather go to the Crossroads of the West Gun Show when it comes to town. However, I've found ammo to be cheaper at Walmart or online unless you want to purchase reloads. Some other items there are pretty cheap (compared to local prices). I bought a G23 mag for about $16 and an UPLULA loader for about $27. If you are looking for something specific, post it here and we'll try to guide you in the right direction. Then you can decide if you want to pay $10 to get in the show and $3 to park or just pay shipping fees.

JimBianchi
11-12-2007, 12:25
Crazypilot is correct.

Go for the show, not to buy somwthing, and it's more fun.

Lots of cool stuff to see. (Lot a junk too.)

If I have two hours to kill, I'll go. (IF! I have a 2-year-old, and a wife, so who knows.....)

max-s
11-13-2007, 17:09
If you go don't forget to print out the discounted coupon. It saves you $2.00. Normally it's $12.00 entrance.

http://www.lasvegasgunshow.com/flyer/lvdis.jpg