Indoor shooting range in Massillon?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Indoor shooting range in Massillon??

R.TOKER
11-15-2007, 21:09
I recently was told there is an indoor shooting range in Massillon not far from Doctor's Hospital. Anyone know if this is true or have any contact info. for the business? Possibly on Lincolnway (Sp?)

birddog1
11-16-2007, 04:38
Sure it, it's called Trigger Time. Ph 330-833-6211. It's right next to the new Vocelli Pizza shop on Lincolnway. I haven't been in to shoot yet, but I did stop and talk to one of the owners. He's a heck of a nice guy. I think price is $8 for a 1/2 hour or $12 per hour. We need to get as many people in there as possible to help these guys get up and running. There aren't enough of them as it is.

R.TOKER
11-16-2007, 15:52
Sure it, it's called Trigger Time. Ph 330-833-6211. It's right next to the new Vocelli Pizza shop on Lincolnway. I haven't been in to shoot yet, but I did stop and talk to one of the owners. He's a heck of a nice guy. I think price is $8 for a 1/2 hour or $12 per hour. We need to get as many people in there as possible to help these guys get up and running. There aren't enough of them as it is.

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

R.TOKER
11-23-2007, 21:02
Here is the website for Trigger Time

http://www.triggertimellc.com

birddog1
11-24-2007, 06:48
Did you end up going? Maybe we could try to organize a NE Ohio GT'ers range outing.

R.TOKER
11-25-2007, 02:18
Did you end up going? Maybe we could try to organize a NE Ohio GT'ers range outing.

I plan on shooting there Monday. (11-26). My better half lives in Perry Twp. and I spend a lot of time up there while she works at Doctor's Hospital in Massillon with nothing to do. I think I have found something to occupy my time. I think your idea of a NE Ohio Glockers day would be great!! I work Afternoons on Sat and Sun but I'm off on Mon. and Tues. I may be starting a new job after Jan 1 and I will be making my own schedule. I look forward to IDPA and bowling pin shoots they advertise on their site. Send me a PM or post a possible range day. Let's support these guys all we can!!

R.TOKER
11-27-2007, 19:55
I shot at Trigger Time today. Great facility and great people working there. Their digital range equipment is top notch. You can bring your own ammo. I paid $8 for a half-hour session and $1.00 for a silhouette target. I will be back next week!!