Targetmaster? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Targetmaster?

Phillies804
11-18-2007, 22:45
Anyone ever go here or in the area? I have a membership and could use someone to shoot with. I'm not all that good and could use some tips.

Thanks,

Henry

dgg9
11-19-2007, 08:02
Anyone ever go here or in the area? I have a membership and could use someone to shoot with. I'm not all that good and could use some tips.

It's a nice enough range. I went there a few times when a friend of mine lived near there.

They have a series of classes that might not be bad to take, to get off the ground:

http://www.targetmaster.com/Training/Safety_Courses/safety_courses.html

tat2guy
11-19-2007, 11:34
I like the place a lot, and as far as buying guns goes, they have WAY better prices than you will find at stores in the city.

They're like a lot of stores, though, in that while MOST of the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, there are one or two lunk heads that work there who are just an embarassment.

However, the one pretty hot soccermom kinda lady knows her stuff AND is easy on the eyes, so seek her out whenever possible.

rides20
12-18-2007, 17:24
yeah, she is certainly hot...and even more so that she knows what's up.
I dont go all that often, but it's a decent range.

9mmMike
12-22-2007, 21:05
I have not been there in awhile but they had some pretty messed-up ammo rules there as I recall.

tat2guy
12-22-2007, 23:02
I have not been there in awhile but they had some pretty messed-up ammo rules there as I recall.

Such as?

dgg9
12-23-2007, 04:37
Such as?

No Blazer. No Wolf. No WWB. No S&B. Probably a few others, too.

Suburban
12-23-2007, 16:17
No Geco, no lead bullets, no smokey ammo.

Sadly, there's really no better place to shoot in Delaware county, unless the new president at DCFS loosens up the rules.