GSSF in the Tri-State Area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GSSF in the Tri-State Area?

Rich
11-23-2007, 20:21
Any shooting events sponsored by GSSF that are close to NYC?

Thanks-
Rich

Matrix62
11-27-2007, 19:20
Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club has the GSSF for NJ every year. The club is in Jackson NJ (10 minutes from Six Flags) and I believe that its in July or August every year.

nicfit212
11-28-2007, 21:02
They have one in October at the Pine Barrens range in Long Island. I've never been to the place but I've heard it's fantastic:

http://www.lipsa.us/

shootinglocks
12-16-2007, 18:44
i attend both the jackson nj match and the long island ny match. both are very accessable from the city. 2 hours travel time not to bad if you leave early enough to beat the traffic

Ace135
04-15-2013, 21:45
This is a pretty old thread, but does anyone know if it's ok to travel to the Jackson, NJ event if you have an out of state pistol license? Are there any specific references to statutes, rules or regulations that say its ok?

ImpeachObama
04-15-2013, 22:04
Federal law. Keep everything locked up in the trunk in locked cases. Ammo in a separate case from the pistols. Drive straight to the event, don't make any stops. Don't stay overnight in NJ. Get gas before entering and your good to go. The event is in the middle of June, I think the w-end before Father's day.